Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Calling all girls, best mascara/recommendations? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Heard that Bobbi Brown and Revlon double twist are good?
    What do youu think?

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend Maybelline Falsies Mascara. I get loads of compliments when I wear it out.

ReputationRep:
    I've tried a lot of expensive mascaras and tbh I've found very few of them are actually any good, not markedly better than cheaper ones anyway. Estee Lauder has some good ones, but the ones I've had from Benefit, Maybelline and Clinique have all been disappointing considering their price. Have you tried Natural Collection mascaras? They're really cheap and work a treat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eri246)
    I'd recommend Maybelline Falsies Mascara. I get loads of compliments when I wear it out.
    this, you can really notice when you're wearing it!

ReputationRep:
    Mac ........ zoom lash!

ReputationRep:
    Givenchy Phenomeneyes is my favourite

ReputationRep:
    Maybelline Colossal, literally swear by it.

I've tried more expensive mascaras but that one stands out.

ReputationRep:
    I've never used colossal, but I think the wand is different for falsies as it is a spoon shape.

ReputationRep:
    All mascara looks the same to men so buy the cheapest with the most comfortable appliance swab.

ReputationRep:
    Yves Saint Laurent False Cils mascara is gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xnatalie01x)
    Maybelline Colossal, literally swear by it.

I've tried more expensive mascaras but that one stands out.
    yeahh i have maybelline colossal and its the best I've tried so far but whats the diff between that and the falsies?

ReputationRep:
    Aldi mascara is actually amazing. No joke. No clumps massive lashes. Virgin Vie stuff is always great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eri246)
    Yeh, this stuff is great. Just be careful when you apply it, as sometimes it can go a bit wrong!

Diorshow is good, if slightly too liquidy at first. It dries out quickly though and is very expensive. I used to use Lancome hypnose and Maybelline volume express too, they are both good but much more natural looking.

ReputationRep:
    Body shop curl mascara cant beat it it curls lashes in front of your eyes! lols

ReputationRep:
    Diorshow by Dior (obviously).

Favouritest mascara evaaar :suith:

ReputationRep:
    I like P2, because you have a whole range of wands to choose from. My friends seem to like l'oreal most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrunetteChick)
    yeahh i have maybelline colossal and its the best I've tried so far but whats the diff between that and the falsies?
    I know it's great Not sure what's the difference tbh, I kind of want to try the falsies one now.

I think maybelline in general are pretty good for macaras so shouldn't be that much of a difference.

ReputationRep:
    Max Factor False Lash Effect.. love it

ReputationRep:
    The best Ive used is No 7 Exceptional Definition, followed by Max Factor False Lash Effect

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Exceptio...scara_1121553/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tbm)
    The best Ive used is No 7 Exceptional Definition, followed by Max Factor False Lash Effect

http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Exceptio...scara_1121553/
    Ooo, that's my favourite too And I got a free palette of 4 eyeshadows with it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.