Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    there are three boys in my life atm :eek:
    boy 1 - i met him a few times and we get on so well. but his so good looking that i think many other girls go for him. he says his faithful and wants a good relationship in 2011?! but there s a 3 years difference

boy 2 - i met him on facebook. we have a mutual friend that we're both close to. we get on alright but sometimes when i text him he late reply for like 5 hours or no reply at all. i did tell him that i hate late replies and he said its because he forgets to look at his phone. that was a big lie cause my mate told me he always has his phone in his hand. the other day he said he loves me.

boy 3 - he goes my school and i see him everyday. we're best friends and i know everything about him. i'm afraid of losing him. i always wanted to be more then a friend with him but it turned out wrong. he asked me for advise on how to ask a girl out and i thought it would be me but he asked this other girl. they've had like 2 months relationship but she always hugs others and pushes him into things he don't want to do. she's a bosh. but he won't dump her :/

who do i pick? what do i do?

ReputationRep:
    Well for a start boy 3 isn't really an option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    Well for a start boy 3 isn't really an option.
    why?

ReputationRep:
    Boy 1

ReputationRep:
    Regardless of how she treats him, he still has a girlfriend. As you said, 'he won't dump her'. There's probably a reason for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    Regardless of how she treats him, he still has a girlfriend. As you said, 'he won't dump her'. There's probably a reason for that.
    i get you.

ReputationRep:
    How do you dumb down a girl that already seems dumb?

ReputationRep:
    If Boy 1 wants that good, faithful relationship with you and you'd be content with him, then pick him :) Boy 3 is not yours to consider, irrespective of whether you think he could do better. And you yourself pointed out the flaws of Boy 2; to be honest, this isn't for certain but surely if he was that bothered with you he would always text back, and probably eagerly. But you don't really seem that enthusiastic about any of these people... As much of a cliché as this is, just listen to your heart and go for what seems right. And what seems right might even not picking any of these boys, and waiting till someone better comes along :)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fred Ivanovic)
    How do you dumb down a girl that already seems dumb?
    what?

ReputationRep:
    Boy 1.

ReputationRep:
    None of them. The choice should be obvious if you actually liked one?

ReputationRep:
    Personally, Boy 1.
    Boy 2 seems not that serious, if he doesn't reply o your texts though he sees them, and it bothers you.
    Boy 3 is taken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elisa.Cretu)
    what?
    Sorry, you said that guy 3 won't dumb girl 3 (instead of dump!)

Regarding guy 2... I have my phone on me most of the time aswell, but like guy 2 I often don't reply to conversational text messages at the time because it usually takes me a while to text a reply and when I'm busy I often start a reply and then forget about it till later. So I wouldn't say he's not interested just because he replies late. (although if you've told him you hate this and he carries on then prob best to forget him)

So yeh, guy 1 seems the best bet.

ReputationRep:
    Boy 1.

ReputationRep:
    Grow up before you pursue a mate my child. The same goes for the rest of this forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elisa.Cretu)
    there are three boys in my life atm :eek:
    boy 1 - i met him a few times and we get on so well. but his so good looking that i think many other girls go for him. he says his faithful and wants a good relationship in 2011?! but there s a 3 years difference

boy 2 - i met him on facebook. we have a mutual friend that we're both close to. we get on alright but sometimes when i text him he late reply for like 5 hours or no reply at all. i did tell him that i hate late replies and he said its because he forgets to look at his phone. that was a big lie cause my mate told me he always has his phone in his hand. the other day he said he loves me.

boy 3 - he goes my school and i see him everyday. we're best friends and i know everything about him. i'm afraid of losing him. i always wanted to be more then a friend with him but it turned out wrong. he asked me for advise on how to ask a girl out and i thought it would be me but he asked this other girl. they've had like 2 months relationship but she always hugs others and pushes him into things he don't want to do. she's a bosh. but he won't dumb her :/

who do i pick? what do i do?
    Boy 1 - I think that your main reason for liking him is his good looks. But then you do say that you get on well. I think maybe you should move slowly with him before investing yourself. Three year age gap isn't that large, how old are you?

Boy 2 - may be playing hard to get or is not interested. Either way, do you really want to be with someone who is immature or doesn't want to put the effort in?

Boy 3 - out of bounds. He is in a relationship with someone else and anyway it never worked between you. Just be glad to have him as a friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smelly Ellie)
    None of them. The choice should be obvious if you actually liked one?

She has a point. Maybe stay single for a while and learn to be content with that.

ReputationRep:
    1 sounds like a pussy, you'll get bored eventually.
    2 sounds like a bad boy, you'll bore him eventually.
    3 is the only option that could work, but he seems happy enough in a relationship and you wouldn't interfere with that if you were really his best friend..

Go meet some more guys.
    P.S. "Smelly Ellie" speaks the truth.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.