Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does it ever happen when you wake up and there's a song in your head? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm asking because it happens to me - not all the time but sometimes, and I wanted to know if it happens to anyone else.

Like for example, a few days ago I woke up in the morning to hear a Beyonce or Rihanna song in my head (I think Rihanna) and I'm not even that into music and I didn't listen to her song anywhere for some time. And there I was with a song of hers in my head as soon as I woke up.

Has that happened to you or is it just me?

ReputationRep:
    it's also in there when i'm sleeping

ReputationRep:
    it happens to me, but with nasheeds.

ReputationRep:
    It does happen to me, although it's usually something awesome, like Rise Against's State of the Union. The odd **** song does occasionally slip through. Think I had Beyonce's Single Ladies one day. That was a bad morning...

ReputationRep:
    It happened to me this morning with Let It Be.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. When I wake up I just moan "Raaawwr Arrrgh", and think about how unfair it is that I have to get out of bed.

ReputationRep:
    Nearly every morning for me. I always seem to have a song for the week stuck there. At the moment it's pretty much a whole album.

ReputationRep:
    Always, it's mostly the song I last heard before going to sleep. :\

ReputationRep:
    Yes,loads of times.

Today I woke up thinking about " Que Sera, Sera." erhm lol :laugh:.. No idea why.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.