Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Title says it all.

If you are please post, as I need some help

ReputationRep:
    Well im moving there in june.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. But I'm currently studying in Japan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amuroray)
    Well im moving there in june.

(Original post by kraken23)
    Nope. But I'm currently studying in Japan.

How is your reading of Japanese?

and amuroray how come you are moving there?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in 4th year now. Doing my degree here. All of my textbooks are in Japanese. So, I'd say my Japanese is quite good.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in 4th year now. Doing my degree here. All of my textbooks are in Japanese. So, I'd say my Japanese is quite good.
    I was wondering if you could please help me to navigate a few japanese websites?

ReputationRep:
    Sure, no problem. When do you want me to do it? I don't think I can help you now. It's already 1 a.m here. Need my sleep. :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    Sure, no problem. When do you want me to do it? I don't think I can help you now. It's already 1 a.m here. Need my sleep. :sleep:
    ok, thankyou very much, what about when you wake up? (your tommorow morning?)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, no problem. What do you want me to do? I'll do it first thing in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.I.)
    How is your reading of Japanese?

and amuroray how come you are moving there?
    Well as my uncle as an english speaking school there and he wants me to work over there for the summer and i've applyed to university of tokyo to do my degree and im very confident of getting in.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, no problem. What do you want me to do? I'll do it first thing in the morning.
    I have mailed you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.