Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

have you ever dated outside yor race/nationality and if so which ones and how was it Watch

Hi there im a bit bored lol, im just wondering how many people have dated other people of different nationalities and if they noticed something about these nationalities it can be anything such as diference in mannerisms, personality size or build lol.

i will start by saying that im scottish/pakistani and i dated a candian girl once lol i was like 15 at the time. What i noticed was she was alot more friendly and open than the other girls at my school and she had a quite cut look about her.

some smart people may be able to guess who i am but keep annon please

and what are your views on mixed race relationships

ReputationRep:
    Oh God, this again.

It makes me ashamed to be South-Asian when so many are obsessed with dating outside their race.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I've only ever dated out my race, just seem to like other girls more than white girls, just personal preference I guess

ReputationRep:
    I once dated a Martian. They're very prudish for a race with three vaginas. And culturally it's impolite to only enter one at a time! I said "Babe! Look what I'm working with!" She dumped me, but probably not all of them are like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi there im a bit bored lol, im just wondering how many people have dated other people of different nationalities and if they noticed something about these nationalities it can be anything such as diference in mannerisms, personality size or build lol.

i will start by saying that im scottish/pakistani and i dated a candian girl once lol i was like 15 at the time. What i noticed was she was alot more friendly and open than the other girls at my school and she had a quite cut look about her.

some smart people may be able to guess who i am but keep annon please
    I'm currently in a relationship with a guy from Belgium There aren't really too many differences if I'm honest. The only difference that I've really noticed is the level of politeness. Over here we say please and thankyou for everything, I've even found myself occasionally saying sorry when people nudge into me! haha

ReputationRep:
    I dated a white guy once, was really weird!!!! His penis was massive.

ReputationRep:
    white guys are my preference.

ReputationRep:
    I once dated a Troll, but my guild leader wouldn't allow it due to "cultural differences", so back to Gnome humping it was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baula)
    I'm currently in a relationship with a guy from Belgium There aren't really too many differences if I'm honest. The only difference that I've really noticed is the level of politeness. Over here we say please and thankyou for everything, I've even found myself occasionally saying sorry when people nudge into me! haha
    i know what you mean lol say sorry for like everything

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.