Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I have applied to Advertising courses and I have been sent some interviews.

For these interviews I have to take with a Portfolio, I have looked around but so far all I can see is advice for Art Portfolios, I was wondering if an advertising one is any different.

I really have no idea where to start, maybe people who are on advertising courses now can help me with what they put in their portfolios or people who are applying this year help me out.

Sorry, but I have no idea what to do and I'm getting quite stressed and worried over it, any advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much in advanced!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.