Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls do you enjoy sex when drunk? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    No point in asking guys since the response is usually "I enjoy sex anytime, anywhere"

PS. Haters. I know you probably think I am a bad person for asking this, so neg me all you want, I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, you have more confidence obviously but it doesn't feel as good. depends how drunk, tipsy is better than sober but too much just numbs you

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do, but I don't remember much afterwards =/ Which is ****ing annoying. I much prefer sober, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RELAXED)
    No point in asking guys since the response is usually "I enjoy sex anytime, anywhere"

PS. Haters. I know you probably think I am a bad person for asking this, so neg me all you want, I don't care.
    Nope.

Well last time, I cried... so no :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RELAXED)

I +repped you instead! Happy?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, why?

ReputationRep:
    Pft yeah that can be a bit of a turn off. My friend's boss did that every time after his marriage broke up, apparently (not with me, I should add!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narusku)
    I +repped you instead! Happy?
    lol thanks

(Original post by soutioirsim)
    :lolwut:
    (Original post by alissasantiago)
    Lol, why?
    It was my first time, alcohol made it worse I think

ReputationRep:
    It was my first time, alcohol made it worse I think
    Was it that bad?

ReputationRep:
    Tipsy sex is some of the best sex I've ever had

ReputationRep:
    its a well known fact that women biologically do not experience any pleasure during intercourse, the only thing that turns them on is the whiff of cash from a prospective mate. Disgusting.

(Original post by soutioirsim)
    Was it that bad?
    Extreeeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeely. :mad:

I only cried after though, I think it's mainly because alcohol makes me emotional :P

ReputationRep:
    Well once I doused myself in bacardi breezers and asked my then-bf to lick me all over. I then proceeded to run down the corridor naked.

It was surreal I can tell you.

These days drink makes me sleepy, I need a shot of espresso just to even think about doing the deed. :erm: Getting old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    Well once I doused myself in bacardi breezers and asked my then-bf to lick me all over. I then proceeded to run down the corridor naked.

It was surreal I can tell you.
    Pmsl wow I want to party with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vohamanah)
    Pmsl wow I want to party with you.
    That was when I was a fresher though. I'm more boring these days. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    That was when I was a fresher though. I'm more boring these days. :p:
    Lol as am I. Shame

ReputationRep:
    Can't really say 2bh seeing as I've never had sex. But nevertheless, I'd rather have sex when I'm sober, unless the person I'm having sex with is actually my bf! Bt then I'd still rather b tipsy & not full out drunk! I have my standards! I think sex should b between 2 ppl who care about each other a lot & I'd want to remember it! But hey, that's just what I believe!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.