Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's the next move? Girls opinions please. Watch

Announcements

I met this girl on a plane almost a week ago. The flight was only 45 minutes long and we were chatting to each other and getting on well for the whole flight. We just exchanged names and said we'll add each other on fb. We didn't say bye to each other because she was held up at passport control. Anyway we added each other on fb and she asked a few q's and said that she'll see me soon. Anyway I answer and say lets meet up after Christmas and she says "I'll see you soon then."
    Two days ago I sent her a message about meeting up, but she didnt answer.Then yesterday she started talking to me on fb and said "do you wanna meet up." I said ok and suggested a time later that day, she then said "hmm, I'll send you a message saying which time." I then said "yeah sure, but I've g2g but see you later today and she replied "Yeah see you later ." So far so good, but she hasn't contacted me at all. What should I do? If anything.
    p.s. She leaves town in only three days

ReputationRep:
    So basically you wanna bang her before she leaves?

ReputationRep:
    She's obviously just finding a suitable day for when to meet you, she might be having a busy week.

It's that or the dreaded 'having second thoughts' problem.

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Probably hasn't had much access to the computer, but she doesn't seem all that committal.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.