Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I cant stand going to the clinic constently every week for a mix of 6 condoms.
    the only other places i can go that give out free condoms give mix of random dodgey ones and if your lucky a durex.

now ive noticed with durex the bigger the bulk you buy the cheaper they are.
    i was wandering if anyone new of anywhere you can buy big crates or boxes of em?

ReputationRep:
    Can buy a 36 bag on Amazon for fairly good value: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Durex-Elite-...3643467&sr=8-8 .
    Don't think you'd easily get much larger quantities than that though.

ReputationRep:
    Beat the credit crunch :P

ReputationRep:
    rinse'em and reuse'em :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    They work out at about 20p each for Durex when you buy boxes of say 36 on Amazon.

Alternatively, your local wholesaler (Makro, Costco, Bookers etc) will sell multipacks; eBay; chemists also stock the boxes of 36 so check out Boots, Superdrug etc.

I think it'd be a leap from there to buying direct from Durex, which will probably leave you with condoms that'll expire before you get around to using them!

ReputationRep:
    I just re-use mine

ReputationRep:
    Quick...buy them now before the VAT increase

ReputationRep:
    What you up to this weekend?

ReputationRep:
    This is the best place for them http://www.johnnysinajiffy.com/catal...-c-99_107.html

They come in packs of a 144 ranging from £25 to £27 (durex and other brands available). I've used them before and they are great for service, they get sent out loose in a normal bubble lined packet with no mention of the contents

ReputationRep:
    bareback?

ReputationRep:
    Surely though, if you're in a long term relationship you don't need them, and if you pull a new girl every night...well you've got a bit of a gift but also far too much time on your hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKC)
    Surely though, if you're in a long term relationship you don't need them, and if you pull a new girl every night...well you've got a bit of a gift but also far too much time on your hands.
    But for some people it's the only form of contraception they can use. not every woman can/will take the pill/have the implant blah blah blah. Those hormones can **** you up.
    And if it's different girls, least OP is being safety conscious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKC)
    I have trust issues. i dont trust that the pill will always work and i dont trust the girl to take it or to indeed stay faithful to me. i dont wanna find out my girls cheating by catching an std.
    not that i dont trust them ever but it just takes longer
    sadly the way things have been going by the time i trust them relationship breaks down and its on to the next one!

ReputationRep:
    This post makes me lol. But props to you OP for being safe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuv11)
    This is the best place for them http://www.johnnysinajiffy.com/catal...-c-99_107.html

They come in packs of a 144 ranging from £25 to £27 (durex and other brands available). I've used them before and they are great for service, they get sent out loose in a normal bubble lined packet with no mention of the contents
    (Original post by Potiron)
    Just wink at them and ask for a few more?

Alternatively, www.mycondom.co.uk. They'll give you a free sticker too.

thanks guys! apreciate the help!

ReputationRep:
    Ask her to go on the pill?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    I've never used them, so I hope they don't steal your credit card details. I saw the web address on someone else's free sticker.
    ah its cool www.johnnysinajiffy.com is cheaper anyway

but www.mycondom.co.uk has wider variety just incase anyone else is interested

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.