Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which dress? Take II. Watch

• View Poll Results: Which dress do you like the most?
    22.50%
    17.50%
    25.00%
    12.50%
    0%
    22.50%

ReputationRep:
    Well I had a reputable site recommended to me by the lovely Abi24 so once again I ask you lovely people of TSR which dress I should choose for my pageant.

Remember that I can chose any colour I want for my chosen dress because they're all tailor made. So do recommend colours if you wish! At the moment I'm thinking lavender, purple, pink, light blue, coral.. I've got olive skin and brown hair.

Thanks

EDIT: Thanks for all your suggestions! I chose the first dress in lilac. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Dress 1

Dress 2

Dress 3

Dress 4

Dress 5

Dress 6

ReputationRep:
    I think 1, 3 or 4. Looked at the reviews and pics people had attached of 1 and 3 and they all looked gorgeous.

Personally I reckon you should stay away from pastel colours - you have olive skin, work the brights! (Or stuff like olve green, gold, copper etc)

For dress one i'd go white, silver or regency purple - its a blingy dress and it wouldn't work with a pastel in my opinion.
    For 3 i'd keep it white or ivory - makes your skin look tanned/more tanned than normal and its a style that doesnt look like a typical wedding dress so you can get away with it.
    4 would probably look best in the champagne or in a copper/bronze colour. Love the lattice detailing!

(We may as well make the "Abi and RahRah prepare for the pageant" topic haha)

ReputationRep:
    I think they're all fab! i think 4 or 3 will compliment your skin colour really well!, goodluck! x

ReputationRep:
    they are all pretty. If u have red hair u should definitely go for number 2, because that olive green looks great with red copper hair

otherwise the first one is really nice or dress number four looked nice and flowing, very pretty if u have darker skin and darker hair I think.

Have fun with the dress anyone u pick will be nice really, good choices

ReputationRep:
    The second one is gorgeous! Not sure what colour though..

ReputationRep:
    2,3,6,4,1,5...in my opinion. All rather pretty though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RahRah09)
    Well I had a reputable site recommended to me by the lovely Abi24 so once again I ask you lovely people of TSR which dress I should choose for my pageant.

Remember that I can chose any colour I want for my chosen dress because they're all tailor made. So do recommend colours if you wish! At the moment I'm thinking lavender, purple, pink, light blue, coral.. I've got olive skin and brown hair.

Thanks

Dress 1

Dress 2

Dress 3

Dress 4

Dress 5

Dress 6
    NONE unless you are getting married :musicus:

ReputationRep:
    I think 2, 6, 1 personally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MizzCupcakes)
    they are all pretty. If u have red hair u should definitely go for number 2, because that olive green looks great with red copper hair

otherwise the first one is really nice or dress number four looked nice and flowing, very pretty if u have darker skin and darker hair I think.

Have fun with the dress anyone u pick will be nice really, good choices
    In the OP I said I have brown hair and I can choose any colour I like for the dresses because they're custom made.

I like number 3 but the trouble with it is the bust. If you look in some of the customer photos it looks a bit dodgy. And I've always been one to cut the padding out of dresses.

ReputationRep:
    2 is really nice, I like the greeny colour too.

ReputationRep:
    1 is the best.

ReputationRep:
    In the OP I said I have brown hair and I can choose any colour I like for the dresses because they're custom made.

I like number 3 but the trouble with it is the bust. If you look in some of the customer photos it looks a bit dodgy. And I've always been one to cut the padding out of dresses.
    right, Well if u wanna show legs, and if u are tall showing legs will look very nice. My favorites are still the fourth and second.. and choose a light colour, white or champagne

ReputationRep:
    Dress 3 or 6.

Go for #6, it's soooo pretty!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MizzCupcakes)
    right, Well if u wanna show legs, and if u are tall showing legs will look very nice. My favorites are still the fourth and second.. and choose a light colour, white or champagne
    I'm not tall but I have great legs lol
    Yeah I'd love the first one in a light pearly colour. But pageant winners do tend to wear bright dresses.

ReputationRep:
    2, 4 or 6 all look rather nice...

ReputationRep:
    dress 3 is absolutely gorgeous and but i think you should go for dress 5. for this dress deep red colour would be sexy and bold.

ReputationRep:
    I only like the last one, but I wouldn't really choose any of them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not tall but I have great legs lol
    Yeah I'd love the first one in a light pearly colour. But pageant winners do tend to wear bright dresses.
    What kind of a pageant is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smile88egc)
    What kind of a pageant is it?
    Beauty pageant.

I chose the first dress in lilac. Can't wait for it to arrive ahh!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.