Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girlfriend says i'm ugly, starting to feel insecure :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    Right, my gf always tells me i'm ugly and when shes with her friends, she tries to make fun of me and my body trying to emabrras me etc etcv

its really starting to get me down so i was wondering if i can have TSR's opinion on my looks and body? I mean other girls say i'm gawjuss and stuff like that but its just my gf saying things to hurt me ?

Here's a few old pics, but i like them:

Body:

I would like to reiterate this is NOT a troll thread, i just want a decent opinion ? Am i ugly? or decent? should i break up with my gf? so confused..

xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milanmylove)
    Right, my gf always tells me i'm ugly and when shes with her friends, she tries to make fun of me and my body trying to emabrras me etc etcv

its really starting to get me down so i was wondering if i can have TSR's opinion on my looks and body? I mean other girls say i'm gawjuss and stuff like that but its just my gf saying things to hurt me ?

Body:

I would like to reiterate this is NOT a troll thread, i just want a decent opinion ? Am i ugly? or decent? should i break up with my gf? so confused..

xx
    From a guy's point of view, you look fine. Stop fishing for compliments

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    i think you're ugly as hell, but then I'm not your girlfriend. tell the ***** to **** off.

ReputationRep:
    You're quite vain aren't you?

Body:

xx
      You look better in the first picture really, i.e. with clothes.

The next two - just no! :hmmm:

With the girlfriend, yes, definitely break up.

ReputationRep:
      Looks aside, you need to dump her ass and fast. Abuse isn't just physical.

ReputationRep:
      Joseph Merrick, is that you?

ReputationRep:
      Funny how people with average looks come on TSR and make pathetic threads.
      We no that you fishing for compliments. Who cares though? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      you're attractiveeee.
      next time she says that just be like "i know i am but what are you"
      that'll get her.

ReputationRep:
      The thing that makes you most unattractive is your shameless fishing.

ReputationRep:
      :rofl:

ReputationRep:
      From those pics (especially the last 2), I'm not too sure if it really is a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
      why does she say so? she should be happy with you and love you the way you are. beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

I think you are good-loking. nice body. but you should ask her why she does that to you.

ReputationRep:

Body:

xx
      They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but to be honest you look pretty damn sexy to me, your girlfriend is either a ***** or blind. Get rid if her.

Also fyi we appreciate correct spelling on this forum, it's spelt gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
      I don't mean to be harsh, mate, buy you're ugly. Seriously. And no, I wouldn't break up with your girlfriend. Unless you want to remain single for the rest of your life. Who would ever want to go out with you? Just think about it.

Spoiler:
      Show

You're an unfunny troll

ReputationRep:
      Put your fishing rod away.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      I think you should break up with your girlfriend, and just move on.

OR

She might be joking around with you?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.