Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Miss Dior, Cherie Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

I'm in love with this perfume but its so far away from being affordable to me at the moment. Does anybody know where its sold cheaper than usual, or maybe has one they don't want?? (though why you wouldn't want it I have no idea )

ReputationRep:
    Bump?

ReputationRep:
    i'm going through the same problem , try ebay though! Because sometimes people get the same present twice so sell one, goodluck, and let me know if you find it cheaper lol x

ReputationRep:
    Try ebay! Good prices on there.

I actually love that perfume and Pure Poison as well, they're my all time favourites

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im also in love with this perfume!

im not sure where you can get this cheaper, but i know some exact dupes for it!

next diamonds- £6 for a 30 ml smells exactly like it!! Or Katie price- Stunning is also exactly the same.

Hope this helps!

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clothespeg)
    :eek:

I'm in love with this perfume but its so far away from being affordable to me at the moment. Does anybody know where its sold cheaper than usual, or maybe has one they don't want?? (though why you wouldn't want it I have no idea )

I just got the Miss Dior Cherie eau de toilette for christmas. I think it was fairly cheaper than the eau de parfum.

My mam got me it from boots, I think it was about £40/50 for 50ml although I am not 100% sure

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhiani-ani-on)
    I just got the Miss Dior Cherie eau de toilette for christmas. I think it was fairly cheaper than the eau de parfum.

My mam got me it from boots, I think it was about £40/50 for 50ml although I am not 100% sure

x
    Thanks for the reply! Thats the price which is so far out of my range though sadly £40 = ouch

ReputationRep:
    I used to live in Spain and go over there a fair bit, I buy all my copys there for like £8, they smell exactly the same and I prefer to wear it more often than if it was to have cost me £5o (mega ouch)

ReputationRep:
    Urgh I absolutely LOVE that perfume but I have the same problem as you, far too expensive. Might look into this Next Diamonds one though.

ReputationRep:
    Best perfume EVER.

ReputationRep:
    That's strange, i wanted to buy that perfume today but don't have the money lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren--c)
    Urgh I absolutely LOVE that perfume but I have the same problem as you, far too expensive. Might look into this Next Diamonds one though.
    Is the Next Diamonds one similar? Next often do nice smelling ones (and cheap!), maybe I'll have a look in there.

I reckon we all need to club together to buy this perfume. LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rawwwwr!)
    Best perfume EVER.
    agreed. I get my mum to buy it at tax frees, and i steal from her on special occasions. Did u get money for xmas u can spend? 1 bottle lasts for ages.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the Perfume Shop? I love the perfume but I prefer Dior - Pure Poison

ReputationRep:
    I have this! If you have a Debenhams beauty card (or another kind-hearted soul does) you could use the points from that to put towards one? Or maybe find it in a giftset (not sure if they exist for MDC but it often works out a bit cheaper, especially after Christmas). There are loads of perfume shops online, I'm just a bit wary about buying perfume off the internet. I'm sure most of it is perfectly fine, I'm just living in the stone age, hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clothespeg)
    Is the Next Diamonds one similar? Next often do nice smelling ones (and cheap!), maybe I'll have a look in there.

I reckon we all need to club together to buy this perfume. LOL
    Someone posted up there ^ and said it was similar I haven't been able to find a tester anywhere though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren--c)
    Someone posted up there ^ and said it was similar I haven't been able to find a tester anywhere though!

yeah next diamonds is exactly the same in my opinion! i bought the 100ml for £12 a while ago love it!

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/fragr...onds%26quot%3b

Thats the link for it xx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.