Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

18 years old, non drinker, non smoker, non party-going, virgin Watch

Announcements

Hey,

As it says in the title, I'm all of those things and I'm slightly worried that when it comes to a relationship it will be difficult to find someone the same.

I'm worried that guys won't like an 18 year old virgin and I would preferably like to lose my virginity to someone who is also a virgin, or very inexperienced, but once again, I think it's pretty much unheard of now, right?

Please can you give any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Not completely unheard of, and everybody hates smokers anyway!

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure there's people with the same requirements as you in a partner, just a case of finding them. You're only 18 anyway it's not too unusual at that age to be a virgin, I wouldn't worry if I was you!

ReputationRep:
    It's not going to be hard to find someone, but I must ask why you want him to be a virgin/inexperienced. I don't think a person's sexual history should matter (unless they have STIs or like 50 kids).

you're me 2 years ago. i met a friend of a friend who was also very inexperienced and we went out for a few months, had all our firsts together. then we broke up, and now i am a very hard core alcohol drinking and smoking party girl who has become very promiscuous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey,

As it says in the title, I'm all of those things and I'm slightly worried that when it comes to a relationship it will be difficult to find someone the same.

I'm worried that guys won't like an 18 year old virgin and I would preferably like to lose my virginity to someone who is also a virgin, or very inexperienced, but once again, I think it's pretty much unheard of now, right?

Please can you give any advice?
    I'm sure that there are a few virgin guys who would actually be looking for a virgin girl, so don't worry too much about it.

P.S: I prefer virgins to sluts.

ReputationRep:
    Drink, smoke weed, go to parties... then, you'll get laid.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.