Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you hope to achieve by the end of next year? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    The end of the year coming up, what are all the things you hope to achieve or resolve by the end of 2011?

I want to do well at uni, get a work placement, find a good place to live, and generally be happy and content

Ah yes, I also want to do some travelling

ReputationRep:
    I want to get into university! And I want to get better friends.

ReputationRep:
    I want us to have our baby, or at least be pregnant! Oh and to finally be a qualified teacher!

ReputationRep:
    To achieve some really good AS grades, decide what I wanna do in uni, decide which uni, get offer :P

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I'll pass my driving test.

ReputationRep:
    To be in great physical condition, to have greatly improved my CV and to have done lots of things throughout the year that I had never done before.

ReputationRep:
    Get the required grades needed to get into Liverpool, get put in accomodation with nice people and hopefully form a band....

Plus I'm going watching the almighty Brian Wilson next year =D

ReputationRep:
    Be at university and have a better idea of what the **** i want to do in life.

Still be with my boyfriend, he's joining the army so hopefully that will work out.

ReputationRep:
    Had a great prom, got my predicted grades, started doing AS and enjoyed and done well in my subjects, still hanging out with my friends, met some new people in sixth form, got a part time job etc

ReputationRep:
    win a Nobel prize at the very least.

ReputationRep:
    I want to get a promotion, a new place to live and have paid off my overdraft. I'd also like to take some driving lessons and reach my goal weight.

ReputationRep:
    WOrld domination, with my friend Pinky. I hope

ReputationRep:
    ERRM...well great GCSE results and ill will be revising by the end of next year as I have my some AS exams in JAN 2010 lool.

ReputationRep:
    God like status

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemax)
    win a Nobel prize at the very least.
    This.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Finish my degree with a good grade, and then either get myself into a PhD or a job. I'm not too picky which.

ReputationRep:
    Get good AS grades and work out what career path I want to take and to which Uni.

ReputationRep:
    I want to be able to do doughnuts in my car.

I want to do 170mph on a public road.

ReputationRep:
    Get some AS levels...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lust of a Gardener)
    I want to be able to do doughnuts in my car.

I want to do 170mph on a public road.
    I would tear you apart in my Range Rover Sport :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.