Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm spending a bit of my Christmas money atm, and I was looking to buy something a little bit sexy for my boyfriend to enjoy, preferably something a little like this:
    http://www.annsummers.com/webapp/wcs...2_76862_10001_

The only problem is I am size 4 and 28DD, and I can't seem to find anywhere that makes things in my size! Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Have you looked at Figleaves?
    And it might be worth going into an Ann Summers and trying things on...most of them are adjustable

Edit: Or you could get a corset, which uses your waist size instead...because you have decent sized boobs it should look hot :yep:
    http://www.corsets-uk.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by >Anna<)
    Have you looked at Figleaves?
    And it might be worth going into an Ann Summers and trying things on...most of them are adjustable

Edit: Or you could get a corset, which uses your waist size instead...because you have decent sized boobs it should look hot :yep:
    http://www.corsets-uk.com/
    Ahh no I forgot about Figleaves! & the corset idea is cool, thanks hun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleRed)
    Ahh no I forgot about Figleaves! &amp; the corset idea is cool, thanks hun
    No problem! I hope the boyfriend appreciates :p:

Also, maybe try La Senza...they don't do a size 4, but their sizing tends to be on the small side so their stuff might not completely swamp you!

I'll let you know if I have any other ideas

ReputationRep:
    Ann Summers <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovely88)
    Ann Summers <3
    They start from a 32 back and from what I've tried in the past they're too big

ReputationRep:
    Asos? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleRed)
    They start from a 32 back and from what I've tried in the past they're too big
    Next are good with sizing as they cater for tall, petite and extra large and everything is half price now
    Check their website out!
    X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lovely88)
    Next are good with sizing as they cater for tall, petite and extra large and everything is half price now
    Check their website out!
    X
    I work at Next, and their size 6 is too big for me for some reason! & they also start from 32 in lingerie! It is a NIGHTMARE. I think I will have to settle for something that's a bit big Thanks for all of your help though! =D

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 4/6 and La Senza babydolls fit me, definately try there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiebabes:))
    I'm a size 4/6 and La Senza babydolls fit me, definately try there
    Ahhh wonderful! Thanks so much!

ReputationRep:
    Victoria's Secret

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.