Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I love these boots, but what could I wear with them? Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...ce&pageSize=20

I appreciate that these boots won't be to everyones taste, but I think they are adorable. I'm thinking about buying them, however I'm not sure what outfits/colour schemes they would go with. Any suggestions?

There's also a dark brown version (can't decide which to buy), so what would go with these? http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/st...ce&pageSize=20

ReputationRep:
    The lighter ones with skinny, light blue jeans and possibly a furry pilot top? sorry, don't like the boots.

ReputationRep:
    My Mum has these .

I like the darker ones. Chuck them on with skinny jeans and whatever top you like.

ReputationRep:
    As others have said, they will look nice with skinny jeans. Or, you could wear them with a floaty skirt/dress and some thick tights?!

ReputationRep:
    The lighter ones are nicer. I think they'll only really go with skinny jeans tbh - might be a bit too much with skirts

ReputationRep:
    i think that clothes would be a good place to start

ReputationRep:
    Black leggings/thick ribbed tights and an oversized jumper? River Island have got some really cool oversized jumpers at the moment, actually... got one reduced from £40 to £20 in the sale the other day or wear a floaty skirt with thick tights and a cardigan? Skinny jeans are your best bet, though...

ReputationRep:
    They're actually far nicer than I was expecting them to be.

Skinny jeans would both go really well and keep you warmer than a skirt would

ReputationRep:
    I love them too!
    And the light ones with thick tights and floral skirts/dresses, or thick knitted dresses with opaque tights

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.