Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to watch this? It looks quite good.

Yep sometime this week or next, looks promising.

ReputationRep:
      I think it'll be a sleeper hit, the story looks so epic as well as genuinely interesting and it's even better because it's based on a true story... but I doubt people are even talking about it that much right now, depending on the kind of friends you have I guess

That being said, I do want to see it

ReputationRep:
      Went to see it today. Pretty good overall, the pacing was a bit off at times though. Def worth a watch

ReputationRep:
      I want to see it on the basis that Collin Farrell is staring in it, i enjoy almost all movies hes in.

ReputationRep:
      I had real difficulties finding this film in a cinema near me, but I'm glad I did.

Really well made film. Kept me gripped from start to finish. My one gripe - the films opens with the caption "3 men crossed the Himalayas into India, this film is dedicated to them". For me, this spoilt things a little; you inevitably spend half the film guessing who's going to make it and who won't.

Deserves a wider release. Good acting from everyone involved; I'd love to see Ed Harris sneak in with a best supporting actor Oscar nomination.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.