Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The only excuse for ugly girls is laziness. Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm sick of the number of girls who moan and complain about being 'ugly. For a girl it is incredibly easy to make yourself attractive. Having a good figure is really simple to achieve and maintain with little exercise and a decent diet. Facially, good makeup can transform even the biggest munters into acceptable standards. Most girls aspire to look good, yet they simply don't make the effort.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the sentiments, just not with the delivery

ReputationRep:
    sometimes you just can't win the war with genetics.
    even with make up girls can still look hideous...
    then there's butterfaces :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    In some cases this is true... but others can simply have a larger bone structure or have a huge nose that cant be improved by makeup.

You are the first troll ive seen with green rep. Well done...I suppose.

ReputationRep:
      It's just not the case at all and only those who are not truly a part of a world outside of the confines of their home would believe this crap.

I see many girls around who, even if Bill Gates poured huge funds into making them look good, their inherent ugliness would still shine through.

And i'm talking big bucks, many girls can't afford the latest Loreal release and so they remain at a level of ugliness which is too much to contemplate and yet, i refuse to feel bad for many because you are partly right.

A bad face looks better on a thin body than a fat one and so i have no sympathies for those who gorge and gorge and then revel in self pity and walk the streets as if their dog has died twice in one night.

Listen neggers, i'm sorry that genetics has not been kind to you, but there's no need to express resentment at any given opportunity, just work on your intellect and personality and THEN the loving will come.

Maybe.

So far we've established that TSR has at least 7 ugly members who hate their realities being brought to tangibility via my truthful post.

ReputationRep:
      So you're attracted to the makeup and haircut, not the girls?

Have fun when moving in with a girl. She won't be all stashed up all the time.

You can put on more and more make-up, yet a girl won't look better if you don't think she's attractive in the first place.

EDIT: And it's not really simple to acheive a good figure. Since when do girls only need "little exercise and a decent diet"? If it was that easy, all girls would be Jessica Albas. Maintaining a good figure is HARD! Even thin girls can be out of proportion and considered unattractive.

OP doesn't realise the pressure he puts on some young girls.. Threads like these trigger eating disorders, because they pop up on Google when young girls search for "thinspiration" or "thinspiring opinions", to motivate them to lose weight. They will search "Is thin pretty" or "what is attractive" or "can I be pretty without being thin", and when they read that people like OP think anyone who hasn't got a nice figure is LAZY, they starve themselves.

Which is why I worry about threads like these.. So much focus on looks.. They will read, "ugly face looks better on a thin figure", and obsess about it. And "if you're not thin and pretty, you're lazy."

Hope you're happy playing a part of this.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mau5)
      I'm sick of the number of girls who moan and complain about being 'ugly. For a girl it is incredibly easy to make yourself attractive. Having a good figure is really simple to achieve and maintain with little exercise and a decent diet. Facially, good makeup can transform even the biggest munters into acceptable standards. Most girls aspire to look good, yet they simply don't make the effort.
      for some reason i agree with ya

ReputationRep:
      Make up can't improve everything.

Apart from that I agree with you.

ReputationRep:
      I agree for those who complain about having no confidence due to being overweight and the like.

I put on weight from stopping all sports and exercise during uni - damn commuting :grumble: - but I don't moan about it; I get off my ass.

ReputationRep:
      Even with make-up, you can't always make someone look like a supermodel
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mau5)
      What brought this about? I'm not even sure if you're being serious. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      Agree with the message, not the delivery.

Obviously sometimes genetics royally ****s you in the arse with a gigantic nose or something, but the majority of problems that girls complain about can be fixed. If I see a fat girl in the gym I have so much more respect and admiration for her than some fat girl sat at home eating biscuits and moaning about the fact that she used to be a size 8.

ReputationRep:
      so true...

ReputationRep:
      Yeah and ugly guys can just go get a six pack.

Get real.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by placebo24)
      Yeah and ugly guys can just go get a six pack.

Get real.
      Exactly. End of thread.

ReputationRep:
      Would be a good thread. If it wasn't so biased.

ReputationRep:
      Or you could stop being shallow. You know, whatever.

Not entirely sure why girls should cake themselves in make up to please an adolescent boy but im sure some of the dumb *****es will.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Katq)
      So you're attracted to the makeup and haircut, not the girls?

Have fun when moving in with a girlfriend. She won't be all stashed up all the time.

EDIT: And it's not really simple to acheive a good figure. For one it takes years to lose weight. And to maintain. If it was that easy, all girls would be Jessica Albas. Even thin girls can be out of proportion and considered unattractive.
      It are guys like this who are the reason young girls get eating disorders.

It's like saying "guys who are unattractive are lazy. it's easy to build muscles and get a good figure, have a good haircut and use skin products for oily/pimply skin." You're just as lazy.
      Years? Really?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mau5)
      Guys moan girls wear make up, they moan when they dont.
      For the love of god.

And anyway, most guys are ugly through lazyness also.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 31, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.