Satchel
    72.73%
    Dunlop one
    22.73%
    Neither
    4.55%

ReputationRep:
    I cant choose, i love them both!
    We got uniform, which is basically any suit white shirt tie so its smart with shirt tie etc.

Which bag out of these two?
    http://www.riverisland.com/Online/me...hel-bag-248849

or

http://www.riverisland.com/Online/me...ght-bag-248476

ReputationRep:
    I reckon the satchel, looks like its made for slugging books, you want comfort ultimately.

ReputationRep:
    second but 1st would be smarter

ReputationRep:
    neither. I prefer an ordinary black nike bag with strings that go over your should like any other bag.

It doesn't attract attention, I won't feel paranoid that someone may peek into my bag and try to nick something + I can store my books comfortably.

pretty much perfect for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilyking)
    neither. I prefer an ordinary black nike bag with strings that go over your should like any other bag.

It doesn't attract attention, I won't feel paranoid that someone may peek into my bag and try to nick something + I can store my books comfortably.

I hate those, thats what i got at the mo. Im totally cerial

ReputationRep:
    messenger bags are really good for getting stuff in and out fast... I think the first

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Vivienne-Westwoo...t=-1&clr=Black

ReputationRep:

Surely since at your side you would notice if someone where to try and nick something?

I think the first one looks better, very smart.

ReputationRep:

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le Masquerador.)
    Surely since at your side you would notice if someone where to try and nick something?

I think the first one looks better, very smart.
    not really. The bag would be at your side but that doesn't stop someone opening the zip.

when someone sees my black nike bag it isn't attractive and hence they wouldn't want anything to do with it

Forgot to point out my bag is always closed because of the way it's designed (you know what I mean).

ReputationRep:
    The first one is alot more feminine, the dunlop appears to be alot more masculine, the first is smarter but i would say it all depends on your style

ReputationRep:
    not really. The bag would be at your side but that doesn't stop someone opening the zip.

when someone sees my black nike bag it isn't attractive and hence they wouldn't want anything to do with it

Forgot to point out my bag is always closed because of the way it's designed (you know what I mean).
    True that

No but seriously, I always carry side bags when I'm carrying lots of books and it's incredibly difficult for anyone to get in there without you noticing. If anything, it's more likely for someone to get something out of your backpack since it's on your back and not where you can see it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    i'd go for the strongest rather than the best looking one

oh and a tiny rant: i hate it when people say theyre in uniform, when theyre actually in business dress. uniform is my maroon blazer, off white/cream blouse, itchy grey jumper and stiff skirt. oh how i'd wish to be in business dress, why would anyone put uniform and such freedom on the same level? :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.