Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I hadn't memorised my myDundee username and accidently deleted the email containing it.
    Could someone post an example of a user name so that I could figure mine out.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Mine is my the initial of my first name followed by my surname if that helps? Others have the initial of their middle name included too.

So, for example, John Smith would be jsmith
    John Andrew Smith would be jasmith.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much. I got on.

ReputationRep:
    Are you applicants? I'm an applicant and when I tried to log on this week, it told me that I could not log in because of not valid authentification details? Any idea what that means? I'm sure I use the right username and password, so thats not it. The only thing I could come up with, that they already rejected me before Christmas but didn't sent it to UCAS yet, but already closed my myDundee Account...
    Yes, i'm nervous about not getting into Uni...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, myDundee doesn't seem to be working for me either :/

ReputationRep:
    It's alright for me, but I'm in third year there. So maybe it is closed to applicants?

ReputationRep:
    It maybe is just applicants it's not working for because I'm still getting into it though I'm a postgrad.

You shouldn't need it if you're not a matriculated student anyway. My Dundee Uni account is being purged tomorrow because I graduated in June. I can still log into Groupwise and eVision (although half my details have disappeared) but my MyDundee and Shibboleth/ATHENS access was pulled in August despite being the same username and password.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.