Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Other girls boyfriends trying it on Watch

ReputationRep:
    Have any girls had other people's boyfriends try it on with them?

I recently got a new car and earlier this evening my friends boyfriend asked me to go and show him. We were sitting inside because he asked to see the interior, he was sitting in the front passengers and I was in the drivers seat. He said he wanted to check out my wipers so he leaned his hand across the steering wheel and his arm was so obviously brushing across my boobs. It might be because I'm large chested or that my chest was close to the steering wheel :dontknow:, it also lingered there for a long time. I just don't know if he did it on purpose or not.

Anyway I shouldn't jump into conclusions but I just wondered how girls deal with friends boyfriends trying it on. If it's a random stranger it's obviously not a problem you just tell them to get lost and feel sorry for their girlfriends. If it isn't a random stranger and it is someone you know, would you tell your friend?

A couple of years ago when I was still at uni and wild, I was at this other party where I ended up kissing this other random guy, we also swapped numbers. I didn't know he was my friend's sisters boyfriend at that time, this is something I later found out. When I showed her the guy in pictures and told her he asked for my number she hit the roof, told me it was her sisters boyfriend and acted like I was trying to steal him yet I hadn't even known they were attached. I decided not to even mention that we kissed. I'm glad my other friend never ever told her me and that guy kissed.
    I told her I'd get rid of his number but I guess I should have been offended at the insinuation that I was trying to steal her sisters man. I learn from these things, I should have been bold enough to just lose the friendship with her, I keep my distance from her now anyway. Her sister is now married to the guy.

Okay, so this sort of thing happens all the time. How do you deal with it? Are you bold enough to be honest with your mate and just lose the friendship?

ReputationRep:
    Kick them in the nut sack.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.