Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where can I get a pair of wrecked biker boots? Watch

I'm looking for something like this, except mid-length, more wrecked, more pirate-esque:

http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/b...boot_211521024

I don't want to spend more than £70 on them, though I realise most of them are really expensive. Any ideas? I have seen loads of people wearing them but I can't see any in the shops, or if I do, they're not quite what I'm looking for.

ReputationRep:
    why don't you just **** em up yourself?

(Original post by a_t)
    why don't you just **** em up yourself?
    I was going to buy a pair that had been 'distressed' for me, but I like the way you think. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    I was going to buy a pair that had been 'distressed' for me, but I like the way you think. :holmes:
    the "distressed", look, seriously I have those military boots from all saints, new out of the box they were basically "new", I had to wear them in myself

Obviously the other place would be a vintage shop, but shoes are pretty easy to mess up, it happens in a matter of a couple of weeks if you let it

ReputationRep:
    I went into this shop called Internacionale .. and got boots like that for £30 .. and after a while they got wrecked themselves :rolleyes:

I say don't pay others to do the job when you can do it yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Buy new ones, and kick the **** outta them Simple

ReputationRep:
    Mine are similar, but by Bertie and are real leather and suede. They've worn in really quickly, but cost £90 odd.

Pretty much every shop has their own version in varying prices and qualities - though they've been 'in fashion' for quite a while now, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are surpassed by another footwear trend for the spring/summer 11.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.