Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, how can a man make up for a big nose......? Watch

I know most men have bigger noses but I really really really hate mine, I dont think it suits me at all. I dont want to sound like a pussy but I feel like its completely affected my life and hasn't allowed me to get close to women cos of my insecurity. Im 22 and have never had a girlfriend. Despite being quite funny and making some girls laugh and being prety intelligent and having the tall and dark thing goin on, and also having 'nice blue eyes' (so Im told, prob just to make me feel better)

Im not sure whether its due to my lack of confidence or what but I did ask out an attractive girl the other day but she was oly 17 and I just didnt think it would work, I guess part of me just thought she still wouldnt like me cos of my nose. I cant really have rhinoplasty as its just bone and they cant cut bone off. I guess it looks like David Gandy sort of nose but Im not nearly as attractive as him

ReputationRep:
    Large penis? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    By having a big Mr.Happy.

ReputationRep:
    You can't sorryyyy :cool:

ReputationRep:
    By not being an insecure little *****.

ReputationRep:
    David Gandy has a schmexy nose.
    Don't worry about it, different strokes for different folks and all that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know most men have bigger noses but I really really really hate mine, I dont think it suits me at all. I dont want to sound like a pussy but I feel like its completely affected my life and hasn't allowed me to get close to women cos of my insecurity. Im 22 and have never had a girlfriend. Despite being quite funny and making some girls laugh and being prety intelligent and having the tall and dark thing goin on, and also having 'nice blue eyes' (so Im told, prob just to make me feel better)

Im not sure whether its due to my lack of confidence or what but I did ask out an attractive girl the other day but she was oly 17 and I just didnt think it would work, I guess part of me just thought she still wouldnt like me cos of my nose. I cant really have rhinoplasty as its just bone and they cant cut bone off. I guess it looks like David Gandy sort of nose but Im not nearly as attractive as him
    Big noses are beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    Insecure was sufficient. The 'little *****' was overkill.

ReputationRep:

they can file your bone down so its smooth .. saw it at my work experience

ReputationRep:
    Who cares? What's the point getting close to a woman anyway? Why would you want to do that?

ReputationRep:
    smiling tends to brighten up a face and your eyes. people worth knowing wont see the nose and will look at your smile and eyes instead.

im sure your just exaggerating it anyway

ReputationRep:

Are you south Asian? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blueflare)
    This.

ReputationRep:
    He has to have a huge head to match. But then his head would be too big. hmmm. Looks like you need to start another thread...

'Girls how can a man make up for a big head.......?'

ReputationRep:
    By being the drummer in the best band of all time

ReputationRep:
    I actually prefer big noses on guys, they really do it for me for some reason.

If you can't find a girl who likes big noses and you genuinely feel like it's really impacting on your life, then get a nose job.

I'd hate to think that you'd go and get a nose job and still not find a girlfriend, though.

ReputationRep:
    Money.

ReputationRep:
    Nice personality.

(Original post by BrunetteChick)
    sorry mate you can't
    Thats bull****, you're telling me that if he wasnt good lookign apart from that and was great in every other way, you would dismiss him. I hope you're joking, if you're not, you are a shallow ***** and I bet you're not perfect either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel2010)
    He has to have a huge head to match. But then his head would be too big. hmmm. Looks like you need to start another thread...

'Girls how can a man make up for a big head.......?'
    He has to have a huge body to match. But then his body would be too big. hmmm. Looks like you need to start another thread...

'Girls how can a man make up for a big body......?'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.