Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, would you date a Japanese/Oriental guy? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I really like Japanese girls and I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't say no to dating a Japanese girl. But what about you girls....would you date a Japanese or other Oriental guy?

It just seems like a lot of girls don't go for Oriental guys, but I may be wrong. I think Oriental people and their culture are cool!

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen a question like this on here. I'm highly... surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    I really like Japanese girls and I'm pretty sure most guys wouldn't say no to dating a Japanese girl. But what about you girls....would you date a Japanese or other Oriental guy?

It just seems like a lot of girls don't go for Oriental guys, but I may be wrong. I think Oriental people and their culture are cool!

A lot of Oriental cultures has it a taboo to be involved with foreigners Especially if it is an oriental guy and a foreign lady.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luceria)
    I've never seen a question like this on here. I'm highly surprised.
    Where have you been? I've seen this and about 20 other variations of this type of question.

Edit: Sarcasm spotted. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I find the majority of them amazingly hot, and their culture is really fascinating

ReputationRep:
    Not ANOTHER one of these threads. No matter what you receive by way of advice on here (there are tons of these kinds of threads already) it won't translate into real-life experience.

Just try it on with a few a see how it goes. Or just ask them in person.

If that fails, use the search button in the top right. There is a plethora of material for you to have a butchers at already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nizzay!)
    Where have you been? I've seen this and about 20 other variations of this type of question.
    Sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    Irony.
    You mean sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    Irony.
    Oh my bad, just realised your original statement had a strong dose of sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    You mean sarcasm.
    Whoops. Yes, of course.

ReputationRep:
    Stop hijacking my thread and get back to the original question.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I would, I went to Hong Kong on holiday a few years ago, some of the guys there are hot =]

ReputationRep:
    They'd have to be amazingly gorgeous and tall. :P

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yup I'm learning Japanese, it would be a plus to have a partner to help me!

Plus some are really fit, lol.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I probably would have no choice but to date an Oriental guy or my parents would so disown me! Strict Asian parents are so wonderful! (They are so unfair sometimes, but without them shouting at me constantly, this big pile of coursework of mine would never be finished)

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:
    Doubt they'd bother with me, though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    :sexface:
    Doubt they'd bother with me, though
    o hai :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dnumberwang)
    o hai :perv:
    Hello there :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachykeen09)
    They'd have to be amazingly gorgeous and tall. :P
    And if it were any other people they wouldn't?:rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.