MT2345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi all,
Just a quick question, I was just wondering how accurate the target grade has to be for application forms? Do I have to get it confirmed by my tutor or is it just what I think?
So far the majority of my results have been 85%+ so I would assume a first but i dont wanna put an unrealistic target and have the bank phone up the university and for me to get in trouble so should I just put a 2:1 to be safe?
Ive tried emailing my tutor but no reply so just need some advice?

Thanks
CityBoy8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MT2345)
Hi all,
Just a quick question, I was just wondering how accurate the target grade has to be for application forms? Do I have to get it confirmed by my tutor or is it just what I think?
So far the majority of my results have been 85%+ so I would assume a first but i dont wanna put an unrealistic target and have the bank phone up the university and for me to get in trouble so should I just put a 2:1 to be safe?
Ive tried emailing my tutor but no reply so just need some advice?

Thanks
put 1st.
Princess Bubbles
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you are likely to get a 1st (which by the grades you quoted, you are) put that down.
MT2345
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Do they ever check up on it? Don't wanna risk it if there could be bad consequences :/
epc
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If they follow up on it and you are not failing then your tutors would back whatever you say. I asked my referee and he said put a first.
thegaffer91
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Are you in your first or your second year? if you are in your second (or 3rd) then if you got a 1st in official exams before, you are pretty fine to put a 1st as your expected grade
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.04%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.89%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.58%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
37.91%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.57%

Watched Threads