Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheap, easy student holiday accomodation Watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and my dad put a sheet over the tub in the back, wide enough to end just before the bench seat (not enough room to sit on it mind), that came from the back door to the front seats, then another peice that ends at the dash with a notch cut out for the steering wheel.

Made in haste, we found that with hinging the two peices together, the roof wasnt high enough to allow the two to fold, so we used Pin type hinges to hold them, with hinged legs that fit in the footwell.

Nice and large, comfortable (Except the condensation), and a few sarong curtains to finish, held up with clothes pegs. Despite being soaked all week due to the crap Welsh weather, we slept well, and stayed dry when on the bed. Nice, cheap easy holiday.

ReputationRep:
    Might I add this was for me and my girlfreind

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.