Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you shower in the evening or morning? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do you usually shower in the evening or in the morning?
    Evening
    45.26%
    Morning
    54.74%

ReputationRep:
    My arguments for showering in the evening:
    1) It takes so much effort to wake up extra early to have a shower before school. This way I get more sleep

2) There is nothing more relaxing than having a nice hot shower in the evening after a hard day's work

3) I don't want to go to bed all sweaty and dirty after being outside all day, I want to go to bed clean and refreshed. Otherwise my bed sheets will get dirty and unhygienic

4) I hardly sweat in my sleep, going to school without showering in the morning makes no difference to the way I smell/look, and if it did the deodorant is backup.

What about you guys? And what are your arguments?

ReputationRep:
    In the morning. Arguments:

1) Because I can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    1) It takes so much effort to wake up extra early to have a shower before school. This way I get more sleep

2) There is nothing more relaxing than having a nice hot shower in the evening after a hard day's work

3) I don't want to go to bed all sweaty and dirty after being outside all day, I want to go to bed clean and refreshed. Otherwise my bed sheets will get dirty and unhygienic

4) I hardly sweat in my sleep, going to school without showering in the morning makes no difference to the way I smell/look, and if it did the deodorant is backup.

I salute you sir!

ReputationRep:
    Invariably in the morning, sometimes in the evening as well cus it

ReputationRep:
    Hahahah I'm loving this guy's replies

but anyways morning for me

ReputationRep:
    Personally if I shower at night my hair becomes completely unmanageable Just goes super puffy. Also, it would make my hair all horrible much earlier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Part A)
    Are you gay or something?
    I'm straight. I'm just genuinely interested in the general opinion on this matter. Are you insecure or something?

ReputationRep:
    Morning. Argument: I feel like death otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    Invariably in the morning, sometimes in the evening as well cus it

Yah, this.
    In the morning and then whenever I feel like it :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon normally, which is when I get up. If I do have to get up early, I normally sleep in so late I don't have time to shower then, so I'll shower the night before.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer morning's cause it refreshes you when you feel tired and crappy

ReputationRep:
    why

do

you

care?

ReputationRep:
    The evening, for precisely the same reasons as you mentioned in the OP.

ReputationRep:
    evening

ReputationRep:
    generally morning, it wakes you up
    plus, er...i do sometimes sweat in bed, and would rather not risk it

sometimes in the evening as well though, if it's required

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clad in armour)
    why

do

you

care?
    It is one of the fundamental questions of the universe that has always baffled me. When is the optimum time to have a shower? Solving this question would open countless doors that lead to the advancement of the human race. Standard.

ReputationRep:
    I've always showered in the evening, it makes lying in bed so much more comfortable, otherwise I'd be all sweaty in bed and not be able to sleep >.<

Plus to shower in the morning I'd have to wake up like before 7am on a school day :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)

In the morning when having to go somewhere out

In the evening when wanting to masturbate and there is no more tissues left at home.

ReputationRep:
    Evening.

ReputationRep:
    I shower AM and PM. You didn't include that option.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.