Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So im with this new girl that I have been dating for a few weeks now, a few days ago we took a step into a new level of our relationship, from past partners she had never taken to oral activities in a sexual manner, however for reasons im not sure of she decided to take the chance with me.

Now as an experienced male, I am proud to say that I prefer giving than recieving, after mere minutes of foreplay I started to do my own thing orally..

All went well till about 5 minutes after.. it turned out that she was producing fluid due to excitement, I then realised that this fluid was somewhat discomforting. After a few more minutes a smell started to linger to which I then thought she had produced urine instead of normal ejaculation.

I asked her about it but she seemed embarrassed to speak of the matter any more and soon enough left.. what we have is kinda great and I dont want this to ruin what me and her have (even if I am scarred for life)

Does anybody know what can cause this to happen and if there anyone else has experienced the same problem? As embarrassing it is to say!

Thank you and hoped I didnt gross anybody too much.

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible that she was squirting? Was the liquid definitely pee (was it clear or yellow?)?
    Squirting and peeing can feel similar to girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelbones)
    Is it possible that she was squirting? Was the liquid definitely pee (was it clear or yellow?)?
    Squirting and peeing can feel similar to girls.
    This, though pee isn't aaalways yellow + squirt really doesn't smell (well, normally).
    So she probably did pee a little (and was unaware of it for the reason angelbones said). Kind of obvious and stupid but all I can think of is making sure she's emptied her bladder before anything.. romantic starts to happen (in terms of advice, that is).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.