Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im looking for someone to take my room in our lovely 4 bed shared house FROM MARCH 2011. This would tie in perfectly with anyone who is looking for a temporary base in Plymouth, especially a student who has there placements up here, as my landlord is happy for anyone to take on my existing tenancy which runs until the end of August 2011. Im moving out due to my placements being back home in Cornwall.

The house has been well kept by the landlord is is modern inside. The bedroom on offer is a large double ( I have pictures of the house) There is also a large kitchen dinner and lounge downstairs along with a small cloakroom and back yard.

Kitchen is equipt with both washer and dryer. Plenty of storage to.

There is permit parking available out the front of the property which is £25 a year.
    The rent is £75 a week plus bills (they work out about £30-£40pcm)
    The house is situated near the eye infirmary in plymouth which is very close to uni, the station and mutley plain.

Anyone that is interested please let me no.

My housemates that I will sadly be leaving behind are lovely. (They will want to vet anyone who would like the room, you have been warned lol)

If you would like any more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.