The Student Room Group

What is going on with this boy!

I'm just confused by this guy's behaviour and i just don't know what he wants from me! We were getting with each other every night we've been out together in the union, ending up in my bed just making out and talking till 5 am. Then i haven't seen him for a week, we fall out over text. And stupidly of me i just kissed someone else in front of him for fun ( i didn't know he was there) but in a way to test him how he feels. He saw, oops, got a bit upset. but we seemed fine, spoke about it.

So i asked a direct question, what do you want from this, he "just to get to know you" which is fair enough, but we never spend time together when we are sober. and he just keep saying oh you know how i feel. now its xmas break so i haven't seen him over a week, he hasn't texted me or contacted me in anyway. I just don't understand what was that about, he was the one getting wound up if i don't text him and that.

So i don't even know if he's even intrested anymore or how i should act around him when we get back. What makes it worse we live quite close to each other!
Any opinion would be appreciated!
Reply 1
Lol - you got off with someone infront of him and are completely oblivious as to what the problem is
Just tell him you're really sorry about the kiss - that it didn't mean anything and you like him. I did the same thing once I really should have apologised - it's too late now :/ It's best to tell him how you really feel now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending