Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to apply for a MSc. Management program in London (LSE, UCL, Imperial, Cass etc.). I've been interested in studying in London for a long time. However, I'm not quite sure about my chances of getting in with my profile. I'd really appreciate some input. Thanks!

- BSc. in Business Information Technology at a University of Applied Sciences in Switzerland (part-time program)
    - Predicted grade: about 5.5 out of 6.0
    - I had been an entrepreneur for a few years (software company, did projects for some fortune 500 companies)
    - Now working as a Business Analyst for a bulge bracket bank
    - spent a semester abroad at the University of California San Diego
    - Internship in the US (private equity)

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I can provide you with infomation for the MSc in management at UCl as i have been given an offer for this course

I am currently as the University of Warwick, a top 5 Uk university, doing psychology. I applied never thinking i would get an offer because my grades were not that good. They ask for a 1st (70%) or a high 2:1 (65%). Both of which i did not have. I was on an average of 60% after my 2nd year grades.
    They asked me for a video interview which is a set of pre-recorded questions that you have to reply to through webcam software. For me i was more nervous about this than a face to face interview.
    To my suprise i got a written email offer just 3 hours later. Incredibly fast. I am not sure what your grades equate to over here but even if they are not as good, you can still get in!
    You need to make sure your personal statement is amazing and that you interview well. And that you have genuinely interesting things to talk about. Which it seems like you do from your work experience.

So i think you have a good chance. Maybe see you next year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.