Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am sick n tired of this man!!!! Ehhh Watch

ReputationRep:
    basically know this guy for 8 months now, on and off relationship but hes the moody one that stops talking when he feels like it by kicking off verbally anyway this past week he does not speak to me at all I have only been romantic towards him..affectionate and not done nothing to anger him like that so why is he not speaking to me?

has he found another women? n so does not want to speak me no more.. but why not just say so?

well y do men stop speaking to a women? n dnt say clingy, needy etc i don't really see this guy often n speak to him every 2 days or so so what the matter with him':confused::confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    like really guys.. advice really needed

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    He just doesn't sound like a likable, stable human being.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purebeauty)
    basically know this guy for 8 months now, on and off relationship but hes the moody one that stops talking when he feels like it by kicking off verbally anyway this past week he does not speak to me at all I have only been romantic towards him..affectionate and not done nothing to anger him like that so why is he not speaking to me?

has he found another women? n so does not want to speak me no more.. but why not just say so?

well y do men stop speaking to a women? n dnt say clingy, needy etc i don't really see this guy often n speak to him every 2 days or so so what the matter with him':confused::confused::confused:
    cos he got bored / ran out of **** to say

ReputationRep:
    I'd wait it out, until he's ready to talk.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, a few things could be going on here:
    a) Sorry love, but he may have gone off you and is now distancing himself from you to make the job of calling it off easier
    b) He might just not feel the need to be in regular/constant contact with you

If it bugs you, try to talk to him about it. And then, if that fails, consider if you really want to be with a guy like that...it might just be an irreconcilable difference in personalities/approaches to relationships :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sorry to say it but he sounds like a self obsessed player type whose regards for your feelings barely reach above knee height and he knows that you will keep running back to him so he decides to go off on one on occasion, for a break and possibly to pursue other women and then when the other women bore him or anger him, he has you to return to, knowing that 'I'm sorry baby, i had some stuff going on' said with a fake sincerity is enough to convince you that he's genuine and then the sex will commence.

Sex, if you are having sex, is a focal point of this and possibly the only reason that he returns.

He sounds like a ***** and not like a man, time for you to move on and don't look back, life is too short to waste on miserable people.....

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by >Anna<)
      Hmm, a few things could be going on here:
      a) Sorry love, but he may have gone off you and is now distancing himself from you to make the job of calling it off easier
      b) He might just not feel the need to be in regular/constant contact with you

If it bugs you, try to talk to him about it. And then, if that fails, consider if you really want to be with a guy like that...it might just be an irreconcilable difference in personalities/approaches to relationships :dontknow:

i have tried talking to him but no reply from him, I am sort thinking he is distancing himself from me but he could just say thats the case but just silent I don't know why

ReputationRep:
      Cut your losses.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.