• View Poll Results: Guys Wearing Eyeliner
    It looks good
    24.03%
    It looks terrible
    56.59%
    Indifferent
    19.38%

ReputationRep:
    I was at a gender-bending party yesterday and the idea made me curious.
    Your thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan tbh, but each to their own

ReputationRep:
    yeah don't really like it myself and would never try it either, unless it was halloween

ReputationRep:
    I think some people can pull it off, but for others it makes them look awful. I like it more like character make-up more than 'trying to enhance natural beauty' or whatever. E.G. Looks good on Pete Wentz and Tim Minchin but not Brandon Flowers. For me, that is.

ReputationRep:
    Why not just go the full monty? :p:

ReputationRep:
    No thanks.

:hand:

ReputationRep:
    A turn off imo.

They have not decided on their sexuality yet.

ReputationRep:
      gay

ReputationRep:
      So Myspace.

ReputationRep:
      I don't like it, myself, but whatever floats your boat.

ReputationRep:
      I think thats pushing the concept of Metrosexuality to a new boundary.

ReputationRep:
      Love it so much (if done well)

ReputationRep:
      I find it quite attractive in a theatrical way. But I'm inclined to say that in general, it shouldn't become a trend.

ReputationRep:
      Makeup is traditionally female (here at least), not fundamentally female.
      For those talking about 'unsure sexuality', liking girls isn't masculine, liking traditionally 'girly' things isn't feminine, just because you like some 'girly' things doesn't mean you'll automatically like the rest of them...so if a guy wears makeup...he can be anything! People who say this sort of thing are just so stupid! Don't you have a brain, can't you think for yourself instead of spreading this harmful, silly mentality around? It's doing nothing to help!

If I see a guy wearing eyeliner I'll probably have more respect for him than if a girl does. They have much less pressure on them (it's going the other way!) to wear this sort of thing, so it's a pure, personal choice which you can see immediately. Then I'll look at him as a person and see if it suits him and form my opinion on that...honestly!

ReputationRep:
      I think 'lol fag'.

ReputationRep:
      Oh god no.

ReputationRep:
      It depends on the guy.

Certain guys look hot wearing eyeliner (:

For others, it's just NO.

ReputationRep:
      I just don't understand.

ReputationRep:
      One of my friends wears it a lot now. I kind of took the piss out of him for it (still do lol) but I've grown to accept it. Coming from another guy it looks kind of emoish, but from my friend's experience with girls it seems appealing.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.