U4EA
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
How much have you guys/girls revised for this so far? I'm a bit worried as I haven't revised too much as of yet, but am planning to start properly tomorrow (well, today now). I'm just compiling notes on the three units and plan to start practice papers next weekend (there are only 4 for the new specification, right?). Are you going to do practice papers from the old specification or is that largely pointless?

So yeah, how much have you done, how much do you plan to do in the final three weeks and what are you going to be doing?

Peace.
Dopey:)
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I am retaking this exam and I'm dreading it...

I haven't done much revision at all but I am planning on doing some.

Yeah I would do past questions from the old spec- but only do questions that are relevent to the new one as you don't want to be revising something that won't come up.

What do people think will come up?
U4EA
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Dopey:))
I am retaking this exam and I'm dreading it...

I haven't done much revision at all but I am planning on doing some.

Yeah I would do past questions from the old spec- but only do questions that are relevent to the new one as you don't want to be revising something that won't come up.

What do people think will come up?
I've compiled extensive notes on individual differences and social influence, just need to do stress now and then start remembering everything. Feeling a bit behind but I'm a crammer so hopefully it'll be all right.

I've heard that a stress question for the 12 marker is likely!
Dopey:)
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by U4EA)
I've compiled extensive notes on individual differences and social influence, just need to do stress now and then start remembering everything. Feeling a bit behind but I'm a crammer so hopefully it'll be all right.

I've heard that a stress question for the 12 marker is likely!
That's more than what I have done! Hmmm stress for the 12 marker... it was stress last time; stress and the immune system. The time before that was Social influences. Well if someone told you it may be on stress, then I think it's on workplace!
sharmaarke
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Have u lot got the jan 2011 paper Unit 2?
sarah2468
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yh im also looking for tha jan 2011 paper unit 2. can u guys also tell me what the essay questions were for that paper?
Robert McGeachan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
so am I have been looking for a while, someone please?
DellaLouise
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sarah2468)
yh im also looking for tha jan 2011 paper unit 2. can u guys also tell me what the essay questions were for that paper?

(Original post by Robert McGeachan)
so am I have been looking for a while, someone please?
Going to direct you both to the current PSYA2 revision thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1653225
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (173)
27.2%
Not great so far... (227)
35.69%
I want to drop out! (123)
19.34%

Watched Threads