The Student Room Group

Slept with 50 girls....

my friend is 19 and he claims he slept with 50 girls, to be honest, he's always flirting with girls anywhere, in the street, gym etc, but really 50 ? would you believe a guy who told you that ?

Scroll to see replies

ive slept with 51, ner ner ner!!
Reply 2
Original post by refref

Original post by refref
I'd believe that he's a massive douche either way.

In a strictly literal sense, you're right.
Reply 3
You can manage 50+ in a summer working abroad if you want to, so probably
Reply 4
Assuming he's only just 19 and he's only been going out since his 18th birthday, and let's say 2 nights out a week (conservative), then that's 104 nights out. A success rate of just under 50% is definitely possible, he did it I say. LAD.

Spoiler

Reply 5
Make him sign up to TSR so we can neg him :u:
Reply 6
It would depend on when he lost his virginity... and even then probably not. :ninja:
Original post by Anonymous
my friend is 19 and he claims he slept with 50 girls, to be honest, he's always flirting with girls anywhere, in the street, gym etc, but really 50 ? would you believe a guy who told you that ?

My friend is a 19 year old girl and has slept with 52 men.
Considering the fact that almost every night out I ever went on with her she always shagged someone in the toilets, its hardly surprising.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

When teenage girls are legally allowed to drink as they are in the UK, they are like deer in the headlights to an alpha male. While 50 might sound high for a 19 year old, I don’t believe it’s impossible. I doubt that 200 would be considered a high mark for a 24 year old player that has been able to avoid the relationship game.
good for him
Power to the man!!!
What a lad.
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
Considering the fact that almost every night out I ever went on with her she always shagged someone in the toilets, its hardly surprising.

In all fairness its a hell of a lot easier for women to pull than men.

If he is a flirty confident bloke who knows how to say what to say and when to say it, then yes its possible
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen

Any half decent women can sleep with 50 men before 19, whereas the vast majority of half decent men cannot therefore it is not an achievement. But if she enjoys it, good for her.
Reply 14
Possible. I really wouldn't care either way. I prefer relationships to one night stands, but if he's having fun (and its consensual) go him.

Of course its possible!
I know someone that entered a bet to sleep with 50 people before end of freshers. And it must of started in summer as within the first week he was on30...
Reply 16
Did you ask him if he had 50 different STIs? :biggrin:
Reply 17
Yes, since i know with someone who's slept with over 100 girls and I know he is on average 1 a week.
Eurgh! He's dirty
I can believe it, just wondering who they're trying to impress....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending