The Student Room Group

Slept with 50 girls....

Scroll to see replies

if no STDs in the process, good for him? :s-smilie:
Reply 41
I'm jealous so I'm going to say it's not true to make myself feel better
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
my friend is 19 and he claims he slept with 50 girls, to be honest, he's always flirting with girls anywhere, in the street, gym etc, but really 50 ? would you believe a guy who told you that ?

deffo not!! Just GET real and stop listen douchebags
Reply 43
my friend is 19 and he claims he slept with 50 girls, to be honest, he's always flirting with girls anywhere, in the street, gym etc, but really 50 ? would you believe a guy who told you that ?

No.

EDIT: If, however unlikely, it is true, tell him he's a living definition of the term "male slag" :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Louis.
Assuming he's only just 19 and he's only been going out since his 18th birthday, and let's say 2 nights out a week (conservative), then that's 104 nights out. A success rate of just under 50% is definitely possible, he did it I say. LAD.

Spoiler

Ya mathematican! :eek:

:colone::colone:
Reply 45

:lies:
Reply 46
I know somebody who is 20, he has slept with over 100 girls, so yeah it's definitely possible.
Reply 47
Original post by gummers
I know somebody who is 20, he has slept with over 100 girls, so yeah it's definitely possible.

tell him he's another living definition of the term "male slag" :biggrin:
Reply 48
Original post by Mjmolly
He probably thinks its cool.How immature.

You're making assumptions and judging him based on very little knowledge. How immature.
Reply 49
Original post by ash92:)
tell him he's another living definition of the term "male slag" :biggrin:

Hahaha he's told everyday! He doesn't really follow the rules of 'life', doesn't have shame either!

Earlier this year, he put a bottle of WKD in his arse, poured it all in, pushed it all back out into a different glass, then drunk it.... ohh wait for it... on the back of a bus!!
Reply 50
i once met someone who said he lost his virginity at 12 and had since slept with something like 80 people (he had to do some thinking because he'd "lost count")

this was before he'd even got to uni. godspeed, little man.
Reply 51
Original post by gummers
Hahaha he's told everyday! He doesn't really follow the rules of 'life', doesn't have shame either!

Earlier this year, he put a bottle of WKD in his arse, poured it all in, pushed it all back out into a different glass, then drunk it.... ohh wait for it... on the back of a bus!!

:puke::puke::puke: i'm afraid your friend is a very dirty little boy.

there's much more to life than sex.
then again...:sexface:

50 girls? That is disgusting.

http://unicornsclub.homestead.com/GoldTrophy.gif

Congratulations! what else do you want me to say
Reply 54
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
My friend is a 19 year old girl and has slept with 52 men.
Considering the fact that almost every night out I ever went on with her she always shagged someone in the toilets, its hardly surprising.

Girls can pretty much get sex at anytime though, all they have to do is walk up to a guy and make their intentions clear.

For guys however, not so easy and you'd probably get slapped if you tried to make your 'intentions' clear. :tongue:
Any girl worth pursuing will not give a toss or will find it a little bit disgusting. He'll at some point get to the age where he realises that it's really cringy listening to someone brag about how many people they've slept with and that it's far classier to keep your total under wraps. I don't know some of my close friends' totals. That is how little it matters to us.
Reply 56
He has 50 fleshlights and he named them all!?! :eek3:

LAD

..his name's not jay cartwright is it?

Spoiler

Reply 58
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
My friend is a 19 year old girl and has slept with 52 men.
Considering the fact that almost every night out I ever went on with her she always shagged someone in the toilets, its hardly surprising.

oh my god ... what kind of people do you call your friends?? I would never ever talk to such a person. does not matter if it is a male or female person. this is absolutely disgusting. But I know how most of the teenage girls in the UK go out. they look like sluts. This is embarassing. drinking and banging around just for the sake of it. I was quite shocked to see that. In Germany it is the same but not that extreme as it is in the UK.

I would feel sorry for somebody telling me he/she banged more than 10 people in 5 years. poor guys and girls. they should behave like adults not like animals.
Reply 59
Rule 1 of being a player:

If you need to brag, you're talking nads.

Fair play if he has, he's 19 and may not be cut out to be in a relationship. I'm 18 and I've slept with a "significant" amount of women and I was in a relationship when I started going out to town so it was mostly at parties. But having friends who are also "players", if he's bragging, he's bull****ting. Only a liar/true dickhead needs to brag about sleeping with 50 women.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending