Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls what do you make of this top? Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.trickleclothing.com/image...Drink-Coke.jpg

http://www.trickleclothing.com/image...Drink-Coke.jpg

I've seen a few people wearing these around recently particularly on a night out. Much to my suprise the guys have had plenty of hot girls using it to approach them with and it get's a lot of good attention.

ReputationRep:
    I had to take a double look lmaooo
    ahahah nice conversation piece :cool:

ReputationRep:
    What I'd it? I'm on my iPod..

ReputationRep:
    I like it quirky

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what I'm seeing. :-\ (well I think I do, but I assume you're meant to be fooled and it's really something else)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    I don't know what I'm seeing. :-\ (well I think I do, but I assume you're meant to be fooled and it's really something else)
    Drink Coke
    Inspiration for the range: Bill Hicks (R.I.P.)
    "Here's the commercial they'd like to do, if they could they'd do it. The ultimate television commercial and we might see it one day yet:
    1. Heres the woman's face, beautiful...
    2. Camera pulls back, naked breasts...
    3. Camera pulls back, totally naked, legs apart, fingers right here and it just says "Drink Coke""

ReputationRep:
    When you buy this top, are you not paying the company for the right to advertise for them? Much the same as GAP tops, which I have never understood the value of.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand the link between the picture and the "drink coke" . maybe its just because I'm tired or its a reference to something I don't understand but couldn't you put that image with any writing and get the same reaction :s

ReputationRep:
    I'm completly baffed. I aasume its mean to be some sort of illusion but I can't see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boba)
    I don't understand the link between the picture and the "drink coke" . maybe its just because I'm tired or its a reference to something I don't understand but couldn't you put that image with any writing and get the same reaction :s

(Original post by Bobifier)
    When you buy this top, are you not paying the company for the right to advertise for them? Much the same as GAP tops, which I have never understood the value of.

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one seeing a vagina? :/

ReputationRep:
    Why is there a pin in it?

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting, would prolly assume they were a vulgar sort of person first off.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get the connection...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roocky)
    Disgusting, would prolly assume they were a vulgar sort of person first off.
    why do you hate the female form?

ReputationRep:
    Frigging love Hicks.

I don't know what it is. I feel so inadequate. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    oh, well Id probably just think it was a bit stupid or uninteresting then not think about it again

ReputationRep:
    Is the gimp in the picture you?

ReputationRep:
    Haha love it : )

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.