MIT
Caltech
Harvard
Yale
Brown
Princeton
UCLA
Harvard, MIT, CalTech, Yale, Princeton
Can I just ask where exactly are we going with this thread, when will we get there and what will be doing exactly when we get there?
Reply 307
Yale Harvard Princeton Caltec Brown. Really want to go to Brown for psotgrad lol.
Reply 308
Original post by h0ple55
Yale Harvard Princeton Caltec Brown. Really want to go to Brown for psotgrad lol.

I doubt I would get into Ivy league but I'm going to be applying to Rice for postgrad (doubt I'll get in, my GRE will prob be an epic fail).
Reply 309
In no particular order, Harvard, Stanford, University of Chicago, Princeton and Cornell. And MIT for tech.
Original post by aankhi
In no particular order, Harvard, Stanford, University of Chicago, Princeton and Cornell. And MIT for tech.

cornell is the weakest ivy. (keep in mind an ivy school is just one of the oldest with a high standard of academic excellence. it doesnt neccessarily mean the school is one of the best. Rutgers in new jersey was offered ivy status and that uni is not even close to the others in terms of academics) I am shocked so many so cornell and not dartmoth or carnegie mellon. University of Chicago is very good also but deff not top 5.
Reply 311
UVA, Brandeis, Virginia Tech, Harvard, Columbia
Reply 312
MIT
Harvard
Yale
Stanford
Princeton
Havard
Yale
Prinston

Not too clued up on this subject, but these are the answers that appeared to me first, in that order
Reply 314
Harvard
Yale
Princeton
Stanford
MIT
Reply 315
Original post by Allie-23
cornell is the weakest ivy. (keep in mind an ivy school is just one of the oldest with a high standard of academic excellence. it doesnt neccessarily mean the school is one of the best. Rutgers in new jersey was offered ivy status and that uni is not even close to the others in terms of academics) I am shocked so many so cornell and not dartmoth or carnegie mellon. University of Chicago is very good also but deff not top 5.

In my defence, I'd say that I was largely influenced by the QS rankings. :P I guess Carnegie Mellon slipped my mind, but I do not think too highly of Dartmouth. The ones I mentioned (and maybe few more) are the ones that even laymen know about ('least in my country)..
Reply 316
Harvard
Princeton
Yale
Brown
Cornell
Ucla
ucla
ucla
ucla
ucla
Harvard
Yale
UC Berkley
Princeton
Stanford
If i could go to any uni in the world it would be stanford university to do physics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending