Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    PLEASE QUOTE OR PM ME TO TELL ME ABOUT ANY ERRORS IN THE LINKS. THANK YOU.

This is for the new specification science subjects.

Please keep this post active for everyone to see. Please do not ask me for any additional files. I will upload whatever I get whenever I get them.

Grade Boundaries for All Edexcel Exams
    January 2009
    June 2009
    January 2010
    June 2010

(Original post by June 2010 Resources)
    Biology June 2010
    June 2010 - Unit 1 6BI01 QP
    June 2010 - Unit 2 6BI02 QP
    June 2010 - Unit 3B 6BI07 QP International Written Alternative
    June 2010 - Unit 4 6BI04 QP
    June 2010 - Unit 5 6BI05 QP
    June 2010 - Unit 6B 6BI08 QP

Markscheme for 6BI01, 6BI02, 6BI07, 6BI04, 6BI05 and 6BI08 all in one file HERE. Links to each unit markscheme are provided on document's first page.

Examiner's Report: 6BI01 , 6BI02 , 6BI07 , 6BI04, 6BI05, 6BI08

Chemistry June 2010
    June 2010 - Unit 1 6CH01 QP
    June 2010 - Unit 2 6CH02 QP
    June 2010 - Unit 3B 6CH07 QP International Written Alternative
    June 2010 - Unit 4 6CH04 QP
    June 2010 - Unit 5 6CH05 QP
    June 2010 - Unit 6B 6CH08 QP

Markscheme for 6CH01, 6CH02, 6CH07, 6CH04, 6CH05 and 6CH08 all in one file HERE. Links to each unit markscheme are provided on document's first page.

Examiner's Report: 6CH01 , 6CH02 , 6CH07 , 6CH04, 6CH05, 6CH08

Physics June 2010
    June 2010 - Unit 1 6PH01 QPJune 2010 - Unit 1 6PH01 QP
    June 2010 - Unit 2 6PH02 QP
    June 2010 - Unit 3B 6PH07 QP International Written Alternative
    June 2010 - Unit 4 6PH04 QP
    June 2010 - Unit 5 6PH05 QP
    June 2010 - Unit 6B 6PH08 QP

Markscheme for 6PH01, 6PH02, 6PH07, 6PH04, 6PH05 and 6PH08 all in one file HERE. Links to each unit markscheme are NOT provided on document's first page. You will have to use the search function to find individual unit markschemes.

Examiner's Report: 6PH01 , 6PH02 , 6PH07 , 6PH04, 6PH05, 6PH08

Maths June 2010
    QP: C1 C2 C3 C4

QP: FP1 FP2 FP3 D1 D2

QP: M1 M2 M3 M4 M5

QP: S1 S2 S3 S4

ALL SUMMER MATHS MARKSCHEMES FOUND IN MY SCRIBD ACCOUNT.

CHECK MY SCRIBD ACCOUNT FOR SUMMER 2010 EXAMINER REPORTS.

Tags: 6PH01 , 6PH02 , 6PH03 , 6PH07 , 6BI01 , 6BI02 , 6BI03 , 6BI07 , 6CH01 , 6CH02 , 6CH03 , 6CH07 , Edexcel , Secure , Login, 6CH04, 6BI04, 6PH04, 6CH08, 6BI08, 6PH08

Link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=4440

ReputationRep:
    Moderators: can you please send me a .doc or .txt file of the above post? The thread is closed and I cannot make any modifications...

Also, please check out my scribd account. You may need a brain before you proceed though. Just try looking at the file names to figure out which file is which. The general format goes like this:

6BI04_01_que_20100616.pdf

This is the unit code. You must know the unit code for a paper before you search for it.

This is the TYPE of document. "que" means question paper and "rms or msc" means markscheme. Examiner reports may be "pef". The rest you just need to figure out.

This tells you the year of the document and whether it is January or Summer exams. The first four digits is obviously the year and the two that follow give either 01 for January or 06 for Summer.

Scribd account: http://www.scribd.com/alevelscience/shelf

Check my blog for potential help with Biology and Chemistry. I aim to fill it with much more content, but I have so little time :rolleyes: http://alevelscience.blogspot.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughboy)
    Moderators: can you please send me a .doc or .txt file of the above post? The thread is closed and I cannot make any modifications...
    Very nice! It might be good to try to incorporate some of this into the existing threads for individual subjects, but for now I'm duly impressed.

I've moved a copy of your linked post into this thread as a new OP, which should now be editable for you. Once you're done here, I think it would be best to close this thread so that new requests are posted in the subject threads that already exist in this forum, so please let me know here when we can do this. We can always re-open this for you later if you'd like to make further changes (just post in Ask A Moderator and ask). If you need any other help from us, please let me know.

ReputationRep:
    I added summer EXAMINER REPORTS and markschemes to the scribd account. Check them out.

(Original post by Illusionary)
    Very nice! It might be good to try to incorporate some of this into the existing threads for individual subjects, but for now I'm duly impressed.

I've moved a copy of your linked post into this thread as a new OP, which should now be editable for you. Once you're done here, I think it would be best to close this thread so that new requests are posted in the subject threads that already exist in this forum, so please let me know here when we can do this. We can always re-open this for you later if you'd like to make further changes (just post in Ask A Moderator and ask). If you need any other help from us, please let me know.
    You can close this thread now. Thank you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.