Losing interest at Gym! Help! Watch

youngbuck.craig
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I have been a member of my gym for 2 years now. I used to go every day and have a good work out. however for the last few months 2-3 I have been going about 3 times less than I used to. I just need to find a way of motivating myself to go back but what?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...noD8vwILtO2VdX
samstoo93
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by youngbuck.craig)
I have been a member of my gym for 2 years now. I used to go every day and have a good work out. however for the last few months 2-3 I have been going about 3 times less than I used to. I just need to find a way of motivating myself to go back but what?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...noD8vwILtO2VdX
mate i got the same problem, thinks we need to just man up and pump some iron
youngbuck.craig
Rep:
?
(Original post by samstoo93)
mate i got the same problem, thinks we need to just man up and pump some iron
That would be cool. seriously though I need to do something as I don't want to lose muscle but I am finding it hard to go back and complete more than an hrs. work out before getting bored. I just don't want what I have gained at the gym to disappear seeing as it has taken me 2 years to get where I am now.
TKC
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Change your programme?
You're probably better off asking this in the fitness section anyway.
Freerider101
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by youngbuck.craig)
That would be cool. seriously though I need to do something as I don't want to lose muscle but I am finding it hard to go back and complete more than an hrs. work out before getting bored. I just don't want what I have gained at the gym to disappear seeing as it has taken me 2 years to get where I am now.
Take pre work out drink like NO Xplode or NO Vapour. Get massive pumps when you're in the gym.
youngbuck.craig
Rep:
?
(Original post by Freerider101)
Take pre work out drink like NO Xplode or NO Vapour. Get massive pumps when you're in the gym.
What retailers sell these? I used to take protein shake but eventually the taste made me feel sick. but I suppose I might as well give your product a go.
username369234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
if you're losing motivation you won't succeed

this game you gotta be motivated
Onge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
do you have a goal? anything at all? mine is to gain and look better and i love gym atm.
Asif19
Report 8 years ago
Try going gym with your friends as oppose to going on your own, it helps a lot
I used to gym, but now i really have no desire to go gym because i don't want to be ripped, healthy etc
I think im just lazy though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (54)
25.84%
No (155)
74.16%

Watched Threads