One night stands and condoms Watch

robotwars
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Before I go any further, this is not a thread to lecture me about how wrong you may think one night stands are. Take that debate elsewhere please.

This is directed at people who have had one night stands before or who plan on having one if the opportunity came up.

If you've just met someone at a party or in a club, and go and have sex, condoms are the most obvious method of protection.

Girls - have you/would you always make the guy wear a condom? Or would you risk it and go for the morning after pill? Or are you always/mostly on the normal pill anyway so it doesn't matter? Or would you just risk it entirely?

Guys - have you/would you think about putting on a condom? would you obey the girl's wishes if she wanted one? if she was one the pill or agreed to take the morning after pill, would you bother with a condom?

You're both drunk or tipsy too so has this/would this affect your decisions?

Thanks.
ctarling
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Don't be a fool, wrap your tool.

I'm not trusting a girl I barely know to remember to take the pill. Nor am I going to trust her when she says she's clean.
Jmzie-Coupe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You don't want this to happen do you?

http://coloradoright.files.wordpress...uglybaby03.jpg
Vohamanah
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'd always insist he wore a condom. Doesn't tend to be an issue, tbh, most guys will have one with them. I don't usually carry them with me, but unless I know them they'll probably be coming back to mine anyway. If for some bizarre reason he refused to wear one I'd show him the door, no matter how drunk I was. Wouldn't want to sleep with someone who's gonna be a **** about it anyway.
ily_em
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Who the **** wouldn't use a condom on a one night stand? :lolwut:
Funkss!
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm not a fan of STDs really, so I'd wear one.
theorb21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
WTF?!? I'd always wear a condom!

Getting a girl pregnant would **** my life up... I don't think people realise what they're messing around with sometimes.
Rescue Remedy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by robotwars)
Before I go any further, this is not a thread to lecture me about how wrong you may think one night stands are. Take that debate elsewhere please.

This is directed at people who have had one night stands before or who plan on having one if the opportunity came up.

If you've just met someone at a party or in a club, and go and have sex, condoms are the most obvious method of protection.

Girls - have you/would you always make the guy wear a condom? Or would you risk it and go for the morning after pill? Or are you always/mostly on the normal pill anyway so it doesn't matter? Or would you just risk it entirely?

Guys - have you/would you think about putting on a condom? would you obey the girl's wishes if she wanted one? if she was one the pill or agreed to take the morning after pill, would you bother with a condom?

You're both drunk or tipsy too so has this/would this affect your decisions?

Thanks.
no glove no love
wrap it before you tap it
don't be silly, protect your Willie .... that ones cute hehe

i wouldnt let a lad near me if he didnt have protection no matter how drunk i was..... id rather be pissed off and horny then pregnant, and if he got *****y about it id tell him to **** off
manic_fuzz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
obviously use a condom... like if they're happily having one night stand's with whoevers about then you never know what extra presents she (or he) might be hiding
mr-breaker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jmzie-Coupe)

the kid in 30 years time

http://www.topnews.in/sports/files/i...s-Becker11.jpg

on topic: I should've never listened to "Look What the Cat Dragged In" before going to Poland............
robotwars
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Vohamanah)
I'd always insist he wore a condom. Doesn't tend to be an issue, tbh, most guys will have one with them. I don't usually carry them with me, but unless I know them they'll probably be coming back to mine anyway. If for some bizarre reason he refused to wear one I'd show him the door, no matter how drunk I was. Wouldn't want to sleep with someone who's gonna be a **** about it anyway.
you take him back to yours and you expect him to be carrying one?

what if you took him back to yours and he wasn't carrying one? what would you do then?

fair enough all of you saying you should wear a condom. sex with a condom is truly awful though. it takes away the pleasure for both the guy and girl.
emeleh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
sex with a condom is truly awful though. it takes away the pleasure for both the guy and girl.

pretty sure sex with a condom would be better than sex with sore, STD infected genitals.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 8 years ago

A ginger baby?
Bubbles0ox
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i don't want herpes, so even if i was on the pill/implant etc. i would still wear a condom.
Vohamanah
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you take him back to yours and you expect him to be carrying one?

what if you took him back to yours and he wasn't carrying one? what would you do then?

fair enough all of you saying you should wear a condom. sex with a condom is truly awful though. it takes away the pleasure for both the guy and girl.
No, I have condoms at home, obviously =/

Babies are a bigger moodkiller, tbf.
TravelGuru
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wrap your willy, you dont want dah aidz.
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have a coil so the pregnancy thing is not a problem for me, but I'd make the guy wear a condom because STDs don't sound fun!

When I was single I always had condoms in my room.
SAK.A
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Are we talking about having a ginger baby? :eek:
James4d
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes, I would use one. You have no idea who the person has slept with, or whether they're responsible to take the pill. Why risk it?
Danielle89
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Im on the pill anyway, but I would always make the guy wear a condom - you can't guarantee that he won't have something else nasty that the pill doesn't take care of. This applies no matter how drunk/tipsy I would be.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads