Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What colour are my eyes? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Some people say grey, others blue, I change my opinion everytime I look. They seem to look bluer in the light. What do you guys think. Blue or grey? Sorry for the awful picture quality!

http://img816.imageshack.us/i/img0008l.jpg/

http://img267.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0001ak.jpg

ReputationRep:
    I'd say blue

ReputationRep:
    Blue.

ReputationRep:
    Blue.

ReputationRep:
    Blue. But mine are like that. Its almost as if they change colour from blue to grey depending on my mood.

ReputationRep:
    Greyish-blue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tabers)
    Blue. But mine are like that. Its almost as if they change colour from blue to grey depending on my mood.
    really? wow!

ReputationRep:
    Another vote for blue here.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Bluey grey

ReputationRep:
    The reason why sometimes blue eyes look grey is not due to mood, it's down to lighting, your eyes constrict in bright light and that's when they appear blue, they appear grey when they dilate.

ReputationRep:
    They're definitely blue. Why would you ask such a question? lol they're not even blue/green... they're just blue... lol

ReputationRep:
    I think Blue

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Of course they don't. They appear to change colour depending on the lighting of the room.

ReputationRep:
    Of course they do...

ReputationRep:
    Looks like a lovely combination of grey and blue. But I have to say they are mainly blue, with a grey tinge.

ReputationRep:
    I get confused with mine too. I sometimes think they are green, hazel, brown depending on what clothes I am wearing or the light shining.

I guess green though for me & blue for you.

ReputationRep:
    theyre simply black like the hair on a chinese mans head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    Of course they don't. They appear to change colour depending on the lighting of the room.
    No its in the same room with the same lighting.

ReputationRep:
    No its in the same room with the same lighting.
    Then it's in your head.
    Your eyes don't just change colour depending on your mood, unless you're Hulk.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.