tits or ass Watch

This discussion is closed.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
btw, ass IS more imporatant when you go out with your gf... any lack in chest size can be filled in by wearing extra stuff)
but there's no way to hide a big ass that i'm aware of...
ben2111
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Hmmph! What ever happened to a sweet personality? Men! *shakes head*
Don´t complain girls! there are worse choices made by females in this board --> "big chopper" etc.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ass without a doubt - especially in a pair of tight lycra trousers - it presents options for us men - tits are a bonus i would say
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
it presents options for us men say
Whats this supposed to mean?
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I find this post vain, demoralising, irrevelvant and damn right horny ............ I like it. It's ok to have a preferance but I don't think you should get carried away with it or too focused on it or you won't be pleased when you are looking. Judge on personality and then looks. Its good to have an attractive partner but if she so thick that you can't have a convo with her then there's no point.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Whats this supposed to mean?
use ur imagination - its more a psychological option than realistic to be fair
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kissmequick)
I find this post vain, demoralising, irrevelvant and damn right horny ............ I like it. It's ok to have a preferance but I don't think you should get carried away with it or too focused on it or you won't be pleased when you are looking. Judge on personality and then looks. Its good to have an attractive partner but if she so thick that you can't have a convo with her then there's no point.
No one debates this - but the thread is asking the age-old question of what u prefer as a man to look at - what is more important to u
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
aww c'mon, don't make me choose :P
kissmequick
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
No one debates this - but the thread is asking the age-old question of what u prefer as a man to look at - what is more important to u
I think tits, and most girls that I know would prefer to have nice tits rather than ass, I'm not sure whether they notice but girls do often feel more confident with bigger breasts, where as an ass doesnt seem so desireable to me because of what they use it for. I guess i always did prefer milk to sh*t
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i'd say brown too
wen theyv got drk hair n pale blu eyes tho.....its so unusual it looks fantastic
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
btw, ass IS more imporatant when you go out with your gf... any lack in chest size can be filled in by wearing extra stuff)
but there's no way to hide a big ass that i'm aware of...
o.....maybe u shud take atrip 2 my mothers underware draw.......yay!!!huge control pants 4 every1..lol
jediknight007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Ass

You can sometimes fondle your girlfriend's ass without being slapped while if you tried to even look at her tits, you are so dead.

If I said tits, then they would probably start wondering about theirs and go and have plastic surgery. Be proud of your tits girls!
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Both my tits and arse are great, I've got a nice toned J-Lo bum with 34DD boobs as well...woo yay go me!
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Does that mean I win the prize?
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Win the prize for what?
jediknight007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
For being the sexiest girl on this forum? Well, obviously yea!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Right.
Tits: to begin with, there are two of them. Each a separate entity in themselves. They range from being large to petite, and while some are soft and squishy, others can be quite firm. Certainly pleasing to the eye, and you'll find almost any man can sit there for hours poking and prodding them to see the effect. Then do it all over again just to be sure.

Arse: usually defined in the sense of one, despite there being two parts. Always good to rub your hand over, and also given the bonus of both parties always having an arse, thus providing an equal playing field of sorts. Prone to expelling noxious vapours from time to time though.

I believe the winner would be tits, with arse a very close second.
wendyl
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Right.
Tits: to begin with, there are two of them. Each a separate entity in themselves. They range from being large to petite, and while some are soft and squishy, others can be quite firm. Certainly pleasing to the eye, and you'll find almost any man can sit there for hours poking and prodding them to see the effect. Then do it all over again just to be sure.

Arse: usually defined in the sense of one, despite there being two parts. Always good to rub your hand over, and also given the bonus of both parties always having an arse, thus providing an equal playing field of sorts. Prone to expelling noxious vapours from time to time though.

I believe the winner would be tits, with arse a very close second.
i think you defined that very well??
Peapod
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
you'd never get women starting a thread "chest or ass" about men would you?!
wendyl
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Peapod)
you'd never get women starting a thread "chest or ass" about men would you?!
whats that suposed to mean
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (863)
80.28%
Leave (212)
19.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise