This discussion is closed.
bbbb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
People is it just me or have others begun to wander what the hell is going in with the charts. It seems that nowadays its just not possible to be in the UK charts unless your physically or sexually disabled!

Just look at the most recent pop stars and pesudo rock outfits. If we survey the charts currently we find an overweight obese cow at number three with some limp cover song, courtesy of Simon Cowell at Pop Idol (they should be reported for false advertising). Then theres that fraggle rock tribute band, Busted. These pre pubesent eunuchs are pissing off more people than I care to mention.

But back to Cowell and co. Where we have gareth gates who cant even string a sentance together to mime in sync, if this kid ever tried to sing live it would sound like the record was skipping. No chance of a milli vanilli moment here then. And what about Mr Cowell himself. Well its so blatantly obvious that he is ultra gay. I mean just look at the man's trousers. Yeah remember those, he wore them like a nappy. At first some speculated that he enjoyed the sensation that comes only from a wedgie, and others that he was concealing incontinence pants or a colostomy bag. But all these are wrong. The truth is that the horny queir was trying to conceal his lobedo by strapping his erection under his belt. Oh yes simon you are sooooooo gay. Dont even attempt to hide your affair with "lock jaw" Will Young.

But i'me affraid folks this isnt even the full horrible extent of the conspiracy in the music industry. No we also have that butch dyke from fame accademy, Alex Parks. And that troll Elton John. Not to mention goddam George Michael. And as for Jacko, just dont go there! Frankly I blame it all on Liberace.

What do you think?
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i don't agree with all your arguments but i do agree the charts are have been ridiculous lately, need decent music.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bbbb)
What do you think?
I think it's time for lunch.
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
not all music is gay - just the stupid masses that gets out into the public! May I suggest you investiagate the music of the BEST BAND IN THE WORLD EVER - TOOL - and you will never need worry about any other music ever.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
It's too early for lunch
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i just got out of bed... god, i love being a student
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
It's too early for lunch
Maybe, but not for brunch.
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Maybe, but not for brunch.
perhaps - does any think they can explain peoples fascination with the other sexes body today at this time?
BossLady
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It is true that today the music in our charts is absolute crap, but unfortunatley the record co's don't care, they just wanna make money, and the masses buy the music because...well they are stupid, and have little other choice. It's daft now, but you have to search around to actually find a decent song because you get blasted with such utter trash on the t.v/radio/net/etc

Die Pop Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mentally Ill
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bbbb)
Oh yes simon you are sooooooo gay.

What do you think?
Yes, is this not common knowledge? I thought he was 'out'?
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
music at school is rubbish but listening to music you like is cool
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
perhaps - does any think they can explain peoples fascination with the other sexes body today at this time?
A visit from the happy little trolls

3 muppets sat bored in a computer lab somewhere thinking they'll post a load of crap because they're oh so funny (and so dim they can't think of any other way to entertain themselves)
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
music at school is rubbish but listening to music you like is cool
Being your insightful self as always, Mr Lewis.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads