Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    would you rather have fella with a big chopper or a nice body

ReputationRep:
    As every catholic girl knows, its not important when you get lockjaw like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbbb)
    As every catholic girl knows, its not important when you get lockjaw like me.
    your a catholic school girl.

ReputationRep:
    Yea but ime quite ammoral.

ReputationRep:
    big "ding dong" as you so elequently put it doesn't always equal the bloke being good. Usually the opposit i find cos they feel they don't need to put any effort in cos of the huge manhood.

as for pecks, I'm not fussed - i think its a little weird to hae 6packs actually. Give me a fella with a nice big pair of hands and some well toned arms anyday lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    big "ding dong" as you so elequently put it doesn't always equal the bloke being good. Usually the opposit i find cos they feel they don't need to put any effort in cos of the huge manhood.

as for pecks, I'm not fussed - i think its a little weird to hae 6packs actually. Give me a fella with a nice big pair of hands and some well toned arms anyday lol.
    i had a six pack once. but then i lost it.

i really need to start working out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

The only six pack I've got is in the fridge (although I don't have a two-pack either thankfully)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    The only six pack I've got is in the fridge (although I don't have a two-pack either thankfully)
    i love a women thats got a bit of a six pack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wendyl)
    I don't keep my girlfriend in the fridge! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    that seems wrong if u ask me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    why do you think that

ReputationRep:
    sorry is it only me that loves arm muscles? soz a bit obessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    no i like it aswell, when you see a nicely toned woman you know she takes care of her body and will have a nice tight ass. not a flabby cow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the g)
    no i like it aswell, when you see a nicely toned woman you know she takes care of her body and will have a nice tight ass. not a flabby cow.
    i totally agree...anybody see that hairy women thing last night... thats just wrong..

ReputationRep:
    a nice body/pecs def. It shows that the guy cares about how he looks and works out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwirion)
    a nice body/pecs def. It shows that the guy cares about how he looks and works out.
    its not always easy to keep in shape

ReputationRep:
    its not always easy to keep in shape
    If you have the motivation to be fit then it is easy...i go to the gym three times a week and work out at home aswell. If you do it right you dont have to work out for hours on end. Just 20-30mins a night.

ReputationRep:

So ladies whats your answer....nice bod or a "big chopper" as you so elegantly put it? Im just curious to get a womans opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Well all of it would be good....Nice meaty Butt, Lovely 6 pac, big muscles on arms. And of course a reasonable sized ding dong at least. Actually what do i know? I love Arnie Swarznegger's body, and i doubt that's natural....

Pet hate: I hate it when men have flat butts :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

mate it's EASY to get a 6-pack, all you have to do is 30 sit ups a day for about 2 weeks running...

having sed that, i haven't been bothered to do that for about 3 years so i've lost mine already.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.