Anyone goin to manchester uni?? Watch

This discussion is closed.
tails
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I got offers from manu and i just cant wait to go...im from northern ireland. any one else goin there???
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ah, Manchester uni... i have a funny story about a friend of mine who went there this year. He was disliked by everyone at college except his nympho girlfriend who had ben out with everyone (quite literally) in our year. He got an offer from manchester uni, but deferred because he wanted to stay with his gf cos they were in love *aww*. He even proposed to her 3 times! Then she dumped him in the october, ran off with his supposed only friend, and he was left all alone. Its a story to warm the heart (sorry, he really was a species of the lesser-spotted-******)

anyway, in response to your question... err, I've forgotten. lol.
tails
(Original post by rednirt)
ah, Manchester uni... i have a funny story about a friend of mine who went there this year. He was disliked by everyone at college except his nympho girlfriend who had ben out with everyone (quite literally) in our year. He got an offer from manchester uni, but deferred because he wanted to stay with his gf cos they were in love *aww*. He even proposed to her 3 times! Then she dumped him in the october, ran off with his supposed only friend, and he was left all alone. Its a story to warm the heart (sorry, he really was a species of the lesser-spotted-******)

anyway, in response to your question... err, I've forgotten. lol.
lovely....really makes me feel good. sicken him anyway....he should never have let a stupid female get in the way of life!!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't go to Manchester University (not clever enough) but I am studying at Salford. I also know Manchester inside and out and its virtualy impossible not to have a good time in Manchester unless of course you are me.
tails
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I don't go to Manchester University (not clever enough) but I am studying at Salford. I also know Manchester inside and out and its virtualy impossible not to have a good time in Manchester unless of course you are me.
I have relatives there and they went to salford. i go over quite alot and ive never been to a better place.....it rules!! you recommend any spots?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tails)
I have relatives there and they went to salford. i go over quite alot and ive never been to a better place.....it rules!! you recommend any spots?
It depeneds what type of music are you into really. There a clubs for everybody. Shopping in the city centre is great, the Arndale for scallies and the poorer students, King Street and The Shambles for rich kids who can afford Harvey Niccols and Selfridges.

The trafford city is apparantly good for girls, but I am bloke so not much there for me.
tails
It depeneds what type of music are you into really. There a clubs for everybody. Shopping in the city centre is great, the Arndale for scallies and the poorer students, King Street and The Shambles for rich kids who can afford Harvey Niccols and Selfridges.

The trafford city is apparantly good for girls, but I am bloke so not much there for me.
im a bloke too. trafford centre is class....good cinema too. like commercial dance????
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tails)
im a bloke too. trafford centre is class....good cinema too. like commercial dance????
I'm more into indie so don't really know any of the dance clubs. Infitiy was one but I think it has closed down due to scallies now. M2 play stuff like RNB and dance. Rockworld do have dance nights but it tends to be the stronger stuff.
tails
I'm more into indie so don't really know any of the dance clubs. Infitiy was one but I think it has closed down due to scallies now. M2 play stuff like RNB and dance. Rockworld do have dance nights but it tends to be the stronger stuff.
Sounds good enough for me! have to try them all out i guess. any fit women about them places???
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads