games consoles Watch

This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tails)
im a male i dont say meow but you must be bad??!!!!!
you never no
tails
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
you never no
Your not very good at arguing your case are you!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
game cube is the only true games console, as it's desighned to play games on, x-brick and ps2(aka pizza box) are both desighned to play dd's and that, and are not true games consoles so :P
P.s, game cube has games that are fun, easy to get into, difficult to master, so is available for range of players wit different skills
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tails)
Your not very good at arguing your case are you!!!!!!!!!!!
who says im trying to argue
jediknight007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Erm.....OBVIOUSLY it's the Nintendo Gamecube, what a stupid question...
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
game cube is the only true games console, as it's desighned to play games on, x-brick and ps2(aka pizza box) are both desighned to play dd's and that, and are not true games consoles so :P
P.s, game cube has games that are fun, easy to get into, difficult to master, so is available for range of players wit different skills
So what?
So your saying that because sky has games on it, it isn't truly a satellite channel (or digital now).
Just because it has multiple uses, the PS2, and XBox are still true game's consoles.
And the future is more integrated anyway, so nintendo need to look to the future for once...

The gamecube rely's on Mario and Zelda pretty much for all it's sales, and has maybe half a dozen decent titles.
The PS2 has fifty great games i could name off the top of my head, and plenty more that i couldn't.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
im not saying that ps2 isn't a good system, but it isn't a dedicated games console. My brother has a PS2, an my uncle has an x-brick, an nintendo should try to provide better secondary survaces, advertise better and stop reling on 4 or 5 characters to sell games
jediknight007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
The PS2 has fifty great games i could name off the top of my head, and plenty more that i couldn't.
Go on then, they are probably just all sequels or the same games but with a different title and look.

Anyways, I just wanna say to you X-Box and PS2 owners: you will never get games like Mario Kart, Metroid and Zelda! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
im not saying that ps2 isn't a good system, but it isn't a dedicated games console. My brother has a PS2, an my uncle has an x-brick, an nintendo should try to provide better secondary survaces, advertise better and stop reling on 4 or 5 characters to sell games
Just because a console can do something else, it doesn't mean that it isn't a dedicated games console.
The PS1 could play CD's, and was the revolutionary games console, bringing about the use of CD's, and promoting gaming as a past-time for all.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jediknight007)
Go on then, they are probably just all sequels or the same games but with a different title and look.

Anyways, I just wanna say to you X-Box and PS2 owners: you will never get games like Mario Kart, Metroid and Zelda! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sequals do not have to be a bad thing.
Look at Mario Kart, Metroid and Zelda. How many times have they been sequelled?

And yes, as some of the best games on the PS2 are sequals, the list would contain them. But that doesn't change the fact they are great games.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
*Nods* many good games and films are sequalls, but too many are cak as people are just trying to beat a dead horse, personally i think sonic adventure is worse that sonic adventure 2, but alien 3 was rubbish compared to aliens
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
*Nods* many good games and films are sequalls, but too many are cak as people are just trying to beat a dead horse, personally i think sonic adventure is worse that sonic adventure 2, but alien 3 was rubbish compared to aliens
Alien 3 for the megadrive was a really good game, in my opinion.
But all the sonic games past sonic and knuckles were bad in my opinion.
Sometimes sequals are good, and sometimes they are bad.
If they have a new story to tell, have improved gameplay etc. then i welcome them. But there are only so many of some games you can stand without getting bored at the repetitism of the sequals (Smackdown anyone!!!)
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i was talking bout the alien films, not the games. i had the alien trilogy game for ps1, that was really cak after the first few levels, just more of the same blasting, not realistic at all.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
i was talking bout the alien films, not the games. i had the alien trilogy game for ps1, that was really cak after the first few levels, just more of the same blasting, not realistic at all.
Oh, okay.
Yeah, i've somehow got two copies of alien trilogy (but i didn't buy either of them). The only PS1 First Person shooter i liked was Quake 2 to be honest, but i'm not all that much into FPS's
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
metroid prime is great, no enemies for ages, then several fatally wonded ones, then some that are live and kicking and very pissed off, suspense and thrills all the way
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
metroid prime is great, no enemies for ages, then several fatally wonded ones, then some that are live and kicking and very pissed off, suspense and thrills all the way
Well i'm afraid i haven't played it, but i've heard good things about it though.
And it sounds thrilling.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
halo was great fun, and i only had one day to play it, i really wish it'd come out on game cube!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
halo was great fun, and i only had one day to play it, i really wish it'd come out on game cube!
Halo's great. I've played it round friends places a few times, and it is the best FPS i've ever played.
Almost made me want to get an Xbox.
But theres no chance in hell of it being released on anything not related to microsoft.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
shame really, could always get it for the pc i guess, but then i'd ave to update mine by loads, prob cheaper to get the x-brick
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
shame really, could always get it for the pc i guess, but then i'd ave to update mine by loads, prob cheaper to get the x-brick
It would probably need several supercomputers linked together to play though, knowing microsoft.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (907)
79.98%
Leave (227)
20.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed