This discussion is closed.
Ryoku
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
erm, halo' already been released on pc...
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
erm, halo' already been released on pc...
Wow, seriously.
When did that happen?
I haven't really kept up to date on PC games though to be honest.
tails2
Report 16 years ago
the x box kicks butt it is much more powerful with better games. be good to see the psx when it finally comes out though!!!
Agent-Orange
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
why get a x box when they are the same as computer but not as good
splaty
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
game cube is the only true games console, as it's desighned to play games on, x-brick and ps2(aka pizza box) are both desighned to play dd's and that, and are not true games consoles so :P
P.s, game cube has games that are fun, easy to get into, difficult to master, so is available for range of players wit different skills
Ditto.

Not to mention GC has some very tasty exclusives coming up like FF:Crystal Chronicles and MGS:Twin Snakes
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Agent-Orange)
why get a x box when they are the same as computer but not as good
you'd get an x-brick cause you know all x-brick games will work on it without you having to upgrade, with pc games, you have to cheak that you have the righ specs and everything. Microsoft is tackling this though, by giving all pc's a rating, so when you go into a store, you can look at the games and they'd be rated I, so if you have a rank I computer or better, you can play the game. So i've heard anyway...
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dont see the point i games consoles i mean that kid got DVT through sitting wrong and playing to many games
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by angel D)
i dont see the point i games consoles i mean that kid got DVT through sitting wrong and playing to many games
who? but that must have been through excessive playing. It's actually good for you, improves your spacial awawness and logical thinking skills, just so long as you don't do what that unlucky kid did!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (530)
66.75%
No (264)
33.25%

Watched Threads