The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I just love discussing politics.
Reply 41
happysunshine
Exactly and yet there are some people who are stupid enough to believe they will.

lol.. well I guess thats a large majority of the board if you look at the election poll done a while ago..
Bigcnee
Nope. Not when you seem at the forefront of any political discussion these days.

Yes, well it's always me who you say personal nasty things to. And I don't like it.
Reply 43
happysunshine
Yes, well it's always me who you say personal nasty things to. And I don't like it.

I don't care to be perfectly honest.
If you are going to appear to be lacking in sufficient knowledge to make a rational decision, and then enter political debates, prepare for your opinions to be criticised.

I do admire your enthusiam, though.
Bigcnee
I don't care to be perfectly honest.
If you are going to appear to be lacking in sufficient knowledge to make a rational decision, and then enter political debates, prepare for your opinions to be criticised.

I do admire your enthusiam, though.

You really aren't very nice are you?
Reply 45
happysunshine
You really aren't very nice are you?

It's got nothing to do with being nice.

I couldn't really imagine Tony Blair saying this to Michael Howard (although he may well think it!)
Bigcnee

I couldn't really imagine Tony Blair saying this to Michael Howard (although he may well think it!)

So, you spend your time attacking people. Well you are not Micheal Howard and I'm not Tony Blair.
Reply 47
Bigcnee

Perhaps, there is 'something of the night about you' ;0
Reply 48
happysunshine
So, you spend your time attacking people. Well you are not Micheal Howard and I'm not Tony Blair.

1) I spend my time debating, and when required, cross-examining (as much as my knowledge permits me) those who seem to be lacking in knowledge.

2) Oh you've shattered my illusions there - we are in a political debate.
Reply 49
happysunshine

lol- sorry for butting in.. just want to say that your open to an attack on your views if you post them so be ready to defend them with solid arguments. However (this bit's to Bignee) I don't think that you should use politicians as an example- their behaviour is childish during commons and pretty embarrassing too.. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending