Very out of the blue: How much do you get paid for donating sperm in the UK?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cretin)
£15 for having a ****. Not bad. But if there is a limit on how many donations you can make then it wouldn't really be worth it. If it was unlimited, would it be possible to make a living out of it? I reckon I could bang out about 5 loads a day. £75 a day, £375 per week, £1500 per month, £18 000 salary per year! Nice little earner. No really, I've never thought about sperm donation before. I might look into it thanks for the suggestion.
and you don't have to pay tax or NI contributions. i've heard the trade union is very strong aswell
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
They make you watch a film about tossing bricks.
well i guess it would be usefull for some
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by grey faerie)
as an hourly rate that would be phenomenal...

I think there is a limit to the number of sperm donations one man can make though - 3 springs to mind? Makes sense...since it is (well, not for much longer) anonymous, if individuals continually made donations there would be a much greater chance of inadvertent incest in years to come?
I was just thinking that...think carefully before you do it byb3 - if you at the age of 60 become very rich and have a penchant for younger women you could end up marrying your daughter...seriously not right!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (52)
19.26%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (60)
22.22%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (52)
19.26%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (56)
20.74%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.26%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
9.26%

Watched Threads