Turn on thread page Beta

Very out of the blue: How much do you get paid for donating sperm in the UK? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cretin)
    £15 for having a ****. Not bad. But if there is a limit on how many donations you can make then it wouldn't really be worth it. If it was unlimited, would it be possible to make a living out of it? I reckon I could bang out about 5 loads a day. £75 a day, £375 per week, £1500 per month, £18 000 salary per year! Nice little earner. No really, I've never thought about sperm donation before. I might look into it thanks for the suggestion.
    and you don't have to pay tax or NI contributions. i've heard the trade union is very strong aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    They make you watch a film about tossing bricks.
    well i guess it would be usefull for some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grey faerie)
    as an hourly rate that would be phenomenal...

I think there is a limit to the number of sperm donations one man can make though - 3 springs to mind? Makes sense...since it is (well, not for much longer) anonymous, if individuals continually made donations there would be a much greater chance of inadvertent incest in years to come?
    I was just thinking that...think carefully before you do it byb3 - if you at the age of 60 become very rich and have a penchant for younger women you could end up marrying your daughter...seriously not right!!!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.